Nationality & Language: Chinese & Mandarin; No English
Face: 4/5 [Nice face, clear skin]
Body: 5/5 [moderately slim, smallist breasts, short hair]
Height:  161cm
Skill: 4/5 [Good at what she does]
Service: 5/5 [playful; accomodating, kind]
GFE: 4/5 [Kissing, smiling,  massage]
PSE: 3/5 [More a GFE than a PSE]
Price & Session Length: 1 hour [ 1600RMB (1hr); 2600RMB (2hrs); 5000RMB (overnight) ]
Repeat: Yes probably

(tldr section at the end, for the impatient ones)

prologue
I'm finally back in Shanghai, now COVID has really passed! So time to continue meeting the beautiful Chinese girls here! Yiyi is Cherry's friend. I've had some great sessions with Cherry, so I was very curious how her friend would compare. Yiyi is working on the NLO website and offers mostly the same as Cherry, minus the anal services.

contacting
I contacted Yiyi on WeChat. She does not speak english but I believe she uses the WeChat translation function to translate what I am saying. So communication was alright. Yiyi has some other activities during the day, so planning 1 or 2 days ahead is adviced. Since she lives in the same place as Cherry, I knew very well where to find it. If you're unfamiliar; she will give you good instructions. Fortunately when you enter the apartment, I believe Cherry stays in her room with the door closed, to avoid any awkwardness.

meeting
I met her, I was quite excited to try her. She has a great smile and a young girlish look over her. She gave me a  brief hug and then we quickly went to her room, which is quite a girlish room as well; she likes her pink color! She offered me some water, which I gladly accepted as it is getting quite warm outside in Shanghai. She handed me a towel and I went to the (quite familiar) bathroom and took a quick shower.

Once back in the room, she pulled off my towel and pulled me in bed with her. I got a good look at her; she's relatively small, thin waist, nice breasts which aren't too big. (But I don't like them big). Nice ass. We DFK for awhile, while she was massaging my shoulders and back. Then she moved to BBBJ which felt great. She really took her time there and didn't neglect the balls. It felt heavenly!

I felt it building up but didn't want to blow my load so fast. So I stopped her and positioned her on her back; so I could return the favor with DATY. She really loves DATY, became sloppy wet; and I love giving it. So we took our time here as well, her grabbing my hair while I stimulated her Y with my tongue.

I brought her to an Orgasm (which sounded real/genuine to me). I then quickly capped myself and started off with missionary. More DFK'ing while moving at a decent speed. I couldn't tell if she or I was more into it.

Didn't take long for me to reach the top and unloaded in the 'dom. We lie there for a few minutes; then she got up and helped me clean up the mess.

We cuddled a bit; talked a bit using the phone, before I went to take another shower, got dressed, paid her and left.

epilogue
Yiyi is a nice girl too. Smiles a lot and very attentive and willing to please. She really enjoys if you spoil her with kisses and DATY. I have met Cherry for a few times and in the beginning Cherry was great; but like most girls, after awhile you start to get bored and want to try a new dish. And Yiyi was more than able to satisfy me. Though there's other girls in Shanghai I want to try (and have tried), I'll likely return for another visit!

tldr summary
Contacting yiyi is easy enough, although she does not speak English. Her body is very nice petite; nice butt; small waist; nice breasts, not too big. But she has a very accomodating personality. Yiyi is a happy girl who likes to be kissed and loves her DATY. The sex was quite natural and good. Her BBBJ is great; Her massage skills are alright. Does not really watch the clock, but an hour was more than enough for me.

P.S. There are more pictures on the website

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
tqqq   7-7-2023 03:46  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   12-4-2023 09:22  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
alec   12-4-2023 08:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Shanghaiabroad   11-4-2023 22:08  Karma  +2   Nice, her face isn't my MCOT but good to hear it went well
kgb2005   11-4-2023 20:42  Acceptance  +3   Original
flyz70   11-4-2023 20:18  Karma  +4   
Mike747   11-4-2023 19:57  Karma  +5   Excellent
HKS77   11-4-2023 16:38  Karma  +4   
Marcade   11-4-2023 12:10  Karma  +3   Excellent
americafirst141   11-4-2023 10:15  Karma  +6