Reading Access 10
Registered 2-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2023 21:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] New K2 KTV

Date & Time of Session: December 2022
Name:  Jess
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese (No English)
Face: 5/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5 (100 out of 5 if I’m honest)
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  KTV $350sgd including a bottle of scotch / $500sgd for the girl to go out
Repeat: I went back 3 days in a row haha

Hey everyone! Boy did I have a good time in Singapore. This was my first time trying the whole KTV thing and I spent a lot of time on the Chiongster forums before taking the plunge. I had to visit a few KTVs as the first ones were booked out on a Friday night. Highly recommend booking ahead. On arrival I was whisked to a private room and explained the system. $290 for a bottle of scotch, $50 for the snacks, $50 mummy tips etc. The mamasun was a nice Singaporean guy and he really looked after me throughout the whole experience. I didn’t feel like I was getting ripped off.

Once paid the girls started rolling in, there must have been 20-30 girls available and they were mostly 3-5/5. Jess caught my eye with her smile and confidence, at this point I thought I was paying someone to sit and sing with me, I didn’t know what I was in for.

As soon as the door closed she jumped on top of me. She had beautiful soft lips and started kissing me passionately with deep eye contact, I felt truly in love. Luckily I can speak a little Vietnamese and we made some small talk and she sang a song. The bouncers came in and played some dice games with us.

The second hour things got a little crazier with her unzipping my jeans and giving me a secret HJ underneath a jumper while people still came in and out of the room topping up drinks and snacks. Reminded me a lot of being young and fooling around the in cinema, risk and pleasure combined. I felt like there were no limits but I kept my hands above her waist as she seemed like a good girl and I didn’t want to upset her.

I knew she was coming home with me but I wasn’t sure how to arrange it. I spoke with the Mummy and he told me to wait outside after she knocked off work and speak to her out the front. I told her I’d be waiting.

She initially wanted $1000sgd for a long stay but we negotiated to $500.00.

We shared a cab back to my Hotel and she seemed genuinely impressed with all the automated features of my room, I don’t think she’d been to many 5 star hotels. We showered together and started to play with each other. She had some hidden baby marks but not too bad. I carried her to the bedroom, we didn’t even dry off.

I was fairly drunk after the bottle of whisky so I spent half an hour DATY to get the little guy motivated. She became super wet and horny and was desperate to get me inside. She rode for a while until I flipped her over, she had big tits that swayed with each thrust. I was done fairly quickly and paid her expecting her to leave, but she wanted to stay.

We slept beside each other and woke up around the same time, I was thankful I hadn’t been robbed Round 2 was on the cards and we repeated the same experience, but this time more passionately and with clearer minds. I asked if she wanted to go for some food and we had breakfast and did some sightseeing.

I went back the next 2 nights to keep her company Yep, I was slightly jealous and in love. She came back to my hotel each night, but this time without the need for payment.

I can’t wait to return to Singapore.

Recent Ratings
alex_french   12-4-2023 16:53  Karma  +6   SOP is different from KTV in Macau
liveabroad9   12-4-2023 13:59  Karma  +3   Favorable
Ti33ii   12-4-2023 07:17  Karma  +2   
iTraveler   11-4-2023 23:43  Acceptance  +1   
longtimelurker   11-4-2023 19:36  Karma  +4   
momozzz   11-4-2023 13:38  Karma  +4   great sharing
weekendballer   11-4-2023 10:55  Karma  +3   
striperchaser00   11-4-2023 10:26  Karma  +2   
americafirst141   11-4-2023 10:25  Karma  +6   
Bust-a-nut   11-4-2023 08:56  Karma  +2   Good review. Something tells me next time u go u will bring her with you lol
asianfetish   11-4-2023 08:21  Karma  +5   Great report. Did you go solo to the ktv? Always though you needed to go as group
HKS77   11-4-2023 07:48  Karma  +4   
rbargusmatai   11-4-2023 00:31  Acceptance  +1   
Shanghaiabroad   10-4-2023 22:21  Karma  +2   
nnbbs   10-4-2023 21:32  Karma  +4   Nice one
chuckmain76
Nookie Newbie

UID 289913
Digest Posts 0
Credits 65
Posts 3
Karma 64
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-4-2023 11:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 chuckmain76's post

>>   Good review. Something tells me next time u go u will bring her with you lol

We stayed in touch. I think she's back home now so maybe I need to visit Vietnam instead.. Fuck.. Why did I write this damn review, all the feelings have come back!

>>   Great report. Did you go solo to the ktv? Always though you needed to go as group

I went Solo which was against all better judgement, but lucky this place didn't take me for too much of a ride. I took some people the second night and the only difference was that when you're alone all the waiters, bouncers and mummy come in and spend time with you to make you finish the bottle quicker.

Recent Ratings
Bust-a-nut   11-4-2023 13:55  Acceptance  +2   Just messing around with you. Seems like you had a good time. I need to make a trip there soon.
asianfetish   11-4-2023 13:45  Karma  +5   Thanks for the insight
splashnsmash
Nookie Newbie

UID 289989
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 4
Karma 3
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2023 06:55  Profile P.M. 
good review

good review. thanks for all your effort!