Name: Tomorrow Flower
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/?B89619-PE ... nner%5B141Header%5D
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Return: yes

Was in Mongkok for a meeting and found myself on the edge of Prince Edward, and decided it was finally time to answer one of my long standing questions: are the "top girls" that are featured on 141 actually all that good, or is it just a random paid advertisement?

The building itself is a fairly old but not as ghetto as King Hing building, on a kind of busy street but relatively inconspicuous. I headed up to the 6F, her room is on the left corridor as you get out of the elevator, knocked and saw her open the door. The ad is obviously heavily photoshopped, but she indeed has dyed blonde hair, a nice body, and a friendly smile, so in I went. We chitchat a bit and go for the typical shower, and its quickly on to the bed.

She asked which service I'd like, and I think here is a key point not to fuck up. The basic service is 500, but this is basically supposed to be a rushed and no frills bang. I got the DG service at 1000, which ended up worth every penny IMO.

She started off by asking me to lay on the bed, and began a nice massage, which lasted around 15 minutes or so. She transitioned to a cat bath, and to my surprise, initiated a rim job. She went at it aggressively, getting me good and riled up before asking me to flip over. She then started a long bj process, going through various positions. She does this move where she's actually standing over you and you get a full view of her pussy and asshole while she's blowing you. Good suction and lots of saliva, nearly bust while she was at it. I took a look at the clock when we were transitioning into FS, and 40 minutes had passed already. Luckily, her oral had gotten me more than halfway there already.

The sex itself was pretty standard, which actually was a minor letdown given how good the previous phase was. I had to deduct a few points for KY jelly, I get why they want to use it but it definitely takes away from the experience a bit. That said, we went through the regular positions and I had a satisfying finish. Wrapped up and I saw the whole session ran a bit more than an hour, which is rare for a walkup. Good attitude and service the whole way through, and much better than the typical walkup experience IMO. While I still don't know in the end if those awards are all just paid advertising, at least in this case it was worth the punt.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   8-4-2023 19:16  Karma  +8   Awards ARE paid (for most). Tried her in July. Not to the service quality of Hing Loong & Phoenix, but best in her build ...
bigboy4791   8-4-2023 04:35  Karma  +4   
shaykh   8-4-2023 02:08  Karma  +3   
twiceAweek   7-4-2023 23:38  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing
manofdahouse   7-4-2023 23:14  Karma  +5   Great report! How close are the ad photos?
Dutchy12   7-4-2023 22:59  Karma  +5   Thanks! What are her tits size? Any DFK?
manhands   7-4-2023 22:29  Karma  +4   
hornylad   7-4-2023 20:55  Karma  +3   have been wondering the same thing, gotta try some of the girls in the flower ranking soon to get a better idea