Karma 1191
Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2023 02:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH Day 3 - Mainlander + Thai Coco AND a negative STD test

Maybe some have you have noticed that I didn't write about my 4 days on the same day after I visited KG or within 3 days or so after my adventure. The reason for this is because I thought that I had caught an std or a bacterial infection and I wanted to make sure that the WG that I visited have left already so none of you would have to stress about this. It's been a solid 2-3 weeks since my last visit to KH and I can safely say that I tested negative for an STD test. Better safe than sorry.

Location : KH 7th floor, go left when you come outside of the elevator, hallway on the right hand side, room on the left at the end of the hallway
Date / Time : 19th March
Name: Unknown
Nationality & Language: Me English, WG Mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 160ish
Skill: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 500
Repeat: No

I've only seen Thai girls in the last two days, which was purely coincidental. But I know why I went to these girls in particular; I only look at the size of the breasts when choosing a WG, and if they're silicone, that's even better. The coincidence is that all of the Thai girls had large (silicone) breasts. After meeting 5 Thai girls in two days, I decided to try mainlanders. One of them was exactly my type. Cute, short, long hair, silicone titties, and that was the WG I'd seen the day before on the 7th floor. Her breasts weren't exactly big and I thought they looked a bit puffy due to a push up bra, this is partially true but she did end up having silicone breasts in the end. A solid B cup though. Anyways, I didn't know what she said when she opened the door, I only saw her hand and I went inside. She talked to me a bit while I was undressing and I told her that I can't speak Mandarin and I apologised for making it a bit awkward. She doesn't speak a word English so a lot of hand gestures were used to communicate. I had to shower alone but that was alright, in the meantime I looked around in the room a bit and I saw that she's a heavy smoker due to the amount of cigs I saw in her ashtray. I didn't see or smell it though, and it's not something that bothers me a lot. What did bother me was the bad bj (with condom) and the amount of lube she used when I wanted to do her in missionary. She also used a pillow for her lower back, which I thought was cute because she wanted to be comfortable and enjoy it. Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy it at all. The amount of lube she put on the condom and on herself was so much to the point where I didn't even know whether I was fucking her or the air. My dick was exploring a dark hole and I didn't feel ANYTHING. I'm aware of how anatomy works so I know that smaller girls don't necessarily have tighter vaginas, but this definitely takes the cake. I asked her to switch and she suggested doggystyle. Honestly, this worked better for me as I do like this position a lot more. Did I feel anything this time? I don't even remember, at this point I just wanted to come and leave. Several minutes have passed and I finally came but without enjoying it. I showered alone again, paid and left. She's still cute and my type though but I refrain from visiting mainlander WG's again unless I see a good review on this forum.

Location : KH 13th floor, go left when you come outside of the elevator, left hallway, the second door on the left - you should be looking right at it when you're about the enter this section of the hallway
Date / Time : 19th March
Name: Coco
Nationality & Language: English
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 160ish
Skill: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 500
Repeat: No

After my dissapointing sessions, I wanted visit Thai WG and make up for the money that I wasted. I was hesistating between Coco and Maprang (6F, another bro has reviewed her). The reason why I chose Coco (even though she's 100HDK more expensive) is because she has this typical plastic surgery look to her. She looked very pale actually whenever she opened the door due to the blue lightning in her room, but she's actually very tanned. I didn't mind this though, but it did cross my mind when I came inside the shower and she showered together with me. Her English wasn't very good but we still managed to talk a bit about her time in HK and Bangkok. After the shower, I asked her if she does bbbj too and she asked for 100HKD extra. This time, I didn't give it to her. Now that I think about it, I do regret that I didn't but at the same time, I was just thinking about how dissapointing it already was for my first session of the day and how she's asking 500 AND 100 extra for this when Bo included it in her price (incl. CIM). Nara included it for me in the 400HDK too (yes I did give her more in the end). So no bbbj and maybe it was a good thing that I didn't pay her because the bj was average. The rest of the session was a bit boring and mechanical, we switched from cowgirl to doggy and I came. It's very different from my experience with Nara and even Yosita. To finish up, we showered together, I paid and I left. I wasn't planning on coming back to KH the next day but I did since I had to be there to do some last minute shopping at the sneaker street.

What do you guys prefer? KH, Fuji or JSL and can you tell me why?

FYI: https://twitter.com/iamcartoon4482

Coco looks very similar to this girl but with different tattoos. Coco has her entire back tattooed with only a small part coloured in.

[ Last edited by  shaykh at 7-4-2023 02:38 ]

Recent Ratings
like2bonk   11-4-2023 20:02  Karma  +5   
chemical   10-4-2023 22:37  Acceptance  +2   
AntonioGramsci   8-4-2023 17:55  Karma  +3   
nnbbs   7-4-2023 21:21  Karma  +4   
hornylad   7-4-2023 20:52  Karma  +3   stay safe bro!
clampbottom   7-4-2023 16:53  Karma  +2   Good news bro... Let us know where to get tested
jackchan79   7-4-2023 13:58  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   7-4-2023 10:33  Karma  +8   
420man4life   7-4-2023 08:23  Karma  +3