Registered 22-1-2014
Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2023 17:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Belgium] [Hasselt] Private Dreamgirls - Mia

Date of session: Tuesday March
    Name: Mia
    Link: https://www.privatedreamgirls.be/mia/ & https://www.redlights.be/prive-o ... te-dream-girls.html
    Face : 6,5 (Bit older as I hoped for)
    Body : 7 (1,67mtr, small good body, C (slightly drooping) nice ass
    Skill : 6
    Service : 7
    Estimated age of the girl and/or actual age: website says 29, 34, 36 & 37 but I think its minimum 37
    GFE : 5
    Price: €150,- / 1hr
    Language: Dutch
    Pros: good kissing
    Con: no real click and much older then expected

Detailed report of your experience:

After first trying to visit another private house, but they had no good girls available, I decided to try this house. Was friendly invited, but was told nobody was available, but she said Mia would be avilable in 15 minutes.
becuase it had been a while and I was really looking forward to some fun I decided after looking quickly on my phone to the webpage of Mia I decided to go for it.

The pictures looked good and the age of 29 looked promissing.

After 15 minutes I went back and was lead into the room and paiud for an hour, after that Mia came in and I was instantly dissapointed becuasse I could see she was at least 10 years older.
But I needed it so went for it.
She washed me by hand and started kissing in the room. The kissing was nice, but the rest was a bit dissapointing, mostly because the lack of click and age. She also kept asking how I was doing each 5 minutes which annoyed me.
In the end even the radio started to annoy and distract me. When she started riding me, it was a lot of moaning and pretending to ride hard, but effectively it was not moving at all. So I decided she could finish it by hand.

Afterwards I got a shower in which she washed my back but the mood was turned cold again.

Still a friendly clean house, but pitty enough not a good click with this lady

Pictures from the room of me.
Pictures of Mia, from the website (but looking at the body and hair they might be from a years ago.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
obe   4-4-2023 09:45  Karma  +10   
HK_Legend   3-4-2023 17:55  Karma  +8   
CoreTierOne   2-4-2023 22:57  Karma  +5   Sympathy K, better luck next time!
Jjaa123   2-4-2023 19:22  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   2-4-2023 19:00  Karma  +7