Subject: Fuji 21 B2, and some additional recon...
420man4life
Lustful Lord

UID 250426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 770
Posts 45
Karma 764
Acceptance 113
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2023 17:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji 21 B2, and some additional recon...

Name- didnt ask
Time - this week in the afternoon to not run into to many punters
Age - early 30 my guess
Language- speaks some English, and canto with a bit of an accent so probably not first language...
Body - solid 3.5 to 4.0 depends on your preference.
Face- 3.8 maybe more or less depending on lighting
Service - 3.5 not very a little GFE, but felt more just like a transaction
Damage - 600
Repeat - Sure why not, but would try others first...

Don't post very much on the walkup scene, as it's very hard for me to remember the room numbers...  And I prefer a more GFE experience which IMHO you don't really get in the walk-ups or I have not had very good luck... Which why I probably frequent K2 or Wish more....  But sometimes I just get the urge to pound away.

So I did what most people do and went through most of the floors, got out at 8 and made my way up.... Not much going on since it was the afternoon, so slim pickings...  

Saw 1 girl on 19 B2 that looked promising, just MCOT nice size breasts as it appears, and just over all cute smile, but couldn't pull the trigger as she had on a little too much clothing... So I decided to take note of this one and keep shopping...  

Made it to 21 B2 and she looked pretty damn good, was wearing just a bikini top and some short shorts exposing her stomach which looked pretty tone, I thought she had abs popping out but it was just the lighting....  Lesson learned, really eye these girls before stepping in... Either way she was a good choice for me...

Undressed, she helped me shower and dry off, then onto the bed... Door said 36D if I remember correctly, but I think it was more C, at least from western sizes cause I know the sizes are a little different in Asia.  Anyways I'm pretty sure they were natural and felt very nice to grab..  body wise very nice I thought, slim but not spinner, and appeared to be pretty tone as there was 2 lines showing slight abs, but not the gym girl type...  Would have scored higher if her ass was a little more plump

So standard procedure... Catbath, then CBJ, she did not allow touching LS, and she is trimmed so a little bush not forest....  After CBJ, she switched to new Dom and I requested doggie.  I started slow at first, entry was nice for a working girl, she gripped lb very well, but not super tight...  Long slow thrusts, then as she tighten up, I pounded away...we were in doggie for a good 10mins, then pulled out and switched to missionary...  As I entered I noticed she had a pool of juice collected dripping down to her asshole which really turned me on...  So then I had her 2 legs closed together and pounded away for another 10 mins...

Her moans were not very loud, and began sounding a bit forced in missionary as she didn't think i would be pounding away this long...  I began to tire out and eventually got soft... So she suggested she finished me off with HJ, which I was ok with....

To be fair she worked pretty hard as she was yanking away at lb for another 5 mins before I blew all over her hand and my stomach... When I was finally done she said wow, I thought you we never going to cum...

Showered, paid, and left...  All in all for me it was a good punt because I really just wanted to pound the hell out of her, which I did, but just wished she was a little more enthusiastic even after she came the first time, as it would have made the experience a little better....

On may way out, on the same floor the next hallway over, I believe it was room 21 A1, I could hear a girl moaning JAV style... Didn't get to see her but intrigued to go back to give it a try... Just in case other bros are into that sort of thing...

Or I may go back to give 19 B2 a try... HAPPY HUNTING fellas

K's would be much appreciated cause I really want to see what's in these restricted access reports, seems interesting

Recent Ratings
Pikfel2   7-4-2023 00:34  Acceptance  +1   
astinawh   4-4-2023 07:26  Acceptance  +1   Thanks you. But 19B2, if I am right, she is not allow to touch her body even though she has a good looking
magictime12   3-4-2023 15:40  Karma  +4   
AntonioGramsci   3-4-2023 15:16  Karma  +2   Favorable
hornylad   3-4-2023 05:20  Karma  +2   
slickric423   3-4-2023 03:24  Karma  +4   
thbpower   2-4-2023 23:57  Karma  +1   is 19 B2 the short girl wearing maid type outfit?
HK_Legend   2-4-2023 13:56  Karma  +8   
jackchan79   2-4-2023 00:23  Karma  +2   
manhands   1-4-2023 23:29  Karma  +4   
CoreTierOne   1-4-2023 17:57  Karma  +5   Thanks for the info. Not much going on there. Really.
420man4life
Lustful Lord

UID 250426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 770
Posts 45
Karma 764
Acceptance 113
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2023 00:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 420man4life's post

@Thbpower, yes 19 B2 she was wearing something that resembles a maid outfit... For some reason I thought she was taller though maybe because there a slight step up into the room that I didn't factor in... I thought she was a little taller though.  Did you try?