Nationality: Thai
Language: English was only soso
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5 (fake Ds)
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price: $900 + 100 tip
WIR: Maybe

Thank the lawds TR is still alive and kicking! Must show support and book a session =)

As usual Roy makes it very easy to book, and also as usual the photos are quite touched up from his TG. I'd say Ziva is 70-80% likeness on photo. TR is good steady stable of variety for thais, generally acceptable quality.

Once I got to the room, Ziva opened the door. She's about 5'7 and has a killer body with fake boobs. Face-wise was pretty at least with make up on - perfectly acceptable standard. Her body was slim in the right parts and a nice booty. Her bolt ons felt great! Overall the session went well except that she's probably a bit shy and also a little bit rushed with each stage.

We took a shower together with her soaping me down everywhere and paid good attention to LB. She got me hard and immediately started BBBJ in the shower. Would have been nice with a bit more foreplay rather than fast dramatic cut scenes like an action movie. She had mouth wash to use which indicated maybe there was DFK/LFK... nooope...

On the bed it was again straight to action with some impressive nipple sucking - really turned me on and then BBBJ. It was an OK BJ, fast bobbing up and down, suction was decent. After a few mins she grabbed the condom and slapped it on. Did some CG, mish and then finished with doggy. Her moans were a nice touch and the shy lookaways. She didn't allow much play with her LS, fingering was out of the question.

Finished the deed and both headed for a quick shower. We lied in bed for a little longer since we had time but not too much convo. Great gal just not so much chemistry.

If you want a nice decently hot thai for good standard action then Ziva is not a bad choice at all. But would not pick her if you want an action packed steamy erotic session, she seems a tad shy. But regardless over all a recommended punt. WIR? - I think I'd like to try the others in TR stable.

Recent Ratings
Dukelok   30-3-2023 07:40  Karma  +3   
magictime12   29-3-2023 14:40  Karma  +4   Thx
CoreTierOne   29-3-2023 00:37  Karma  +5   Thank you. Let us know if you try more from TR!