Font size: S M L
Fuji sexy slim russian + advice for one bro

Nationality & Language: Russian, spoke decent english
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 long legs
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $1000

i went to fuji for some russians a week ago and hastily picked out an average russian (no review as it was pretty average), but while leaving the building i noticed a slim brunette on the 8th floor

today i was in the area again so decided to go see if i could find her again and luckily she was available after i had done one round up and down the russian floors of fuji

side note regarding the prices going on at fuji recently - honestly most are not worth $1000 and i wonder when the prices will start to come down, some thai girls going for as high as 900 and chinese girls going for 700

anyway i go in without hesitation, shower alone, have some small talk, and she starts jerking me off while we are both standing and lets me roam her body, goes down for some cbj and gestured me to put my hands behind her head and face fuck her, she then stood up and we fucked a bit while standing, this was pretty fun as she was quite tall and had a really sexy slim body

we then went on the bed and fucked mish in a few slightly different variations, finished after i felt i got enough and i was sweaty as fuck

her body is great especially after fucking thicker russians on my last few punts, dancers body with long legs and nice feet

her attitude was good (no kissing though), she was patient and overall quite friendly and nice

anyway she said she is leaving tmr night so if you want to try you better hurry

additional story: on my way out on the 4th floor i heard a guy arguing with a wg in mandarin about being "bullied" by her, i think she probably did the old trick where they add on a bunch of random costs for additional services. it was super loud and caught a lot of peoples attention. anyway if you are engaging with a mainland chinese girl, you should expect her to have a few of these tricks up her sleeves, best is just to say no and continue with the standard service, but if you do end up adding them on, don't cheap out at the last minute, its only a few hundred extra dollars. arguing with a wg is not only embarassing but also potentially dangerous, its never worth trying to get into details about any supposed "agreements".

Recent Ratings
woodyash   25-4-2023 13:41  Karma  +3   
420man4life   4-4-2023 09:54  Karma  +3   
jackchan79   2-4-2023 00:27  Karma  +2   Thanks for the advice
Beardplaya   30-3-2023 17:04  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review. Curious to know if there are Russians who are open to BBBJ and DFK?
Up8   29-3-2023 21:16  Karma  +2   
HK_Legend   28-3-2023 10:54  Karma  +8   
slickric423   28-3-2023 02:44  Karma  +4   good advice, i always ask how much extra and ive noticed if you ask how much at the end, they'll add on an extra 100 fo ...
lunlin   27-3-2023 23:58  Acceptance  +1   
pervertlee   27-3-2023 18:21  Karma  +4   
magictime12   27-3-2023 18:03  Karma  +4   
thedyche   27-3-2023 17:13  Karma  +3   Great advice