Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $600 for 30 minutes
Repeat: YES

Finished work late and wanted to blow off some steam so decided to go to Phoenix late night. This time I didn't look through the DB to pick but instead just went there to check who was open and whatnot. This was probably my sixth or seventh trip to this building and only now have I discovered a quiet side entrance which got me buzzing, defo makes it easier getting in without much catching much attention.

Take the lift to the 5th floor and start to explore. Most of the rooms at 11pm had the "please wait" sign and saw some of the WGs leaving for the day so I figured there wouldn't be as many options as I had hoped for. Eventually went into this corridor and saw Maggie's door sign saying welcome so decided to ring the bell and have a look. Door opens and my inner milf cravings lure me in

Once inside, she's quick to break the ice and starts playing around with my beard and face. This goes on for a while and we are ready to shower. Before going in, she starts feeding me grapes even though I didn't want them (hospitality overload ) Standard shower with soap play involved but nothing else.

After drying, she gives me a very hungry look and demands me to lie down before capping lil bro for a CBJ. Weirdly enough, this was my first ever CBJ and to be honest I enjoyed this more than most of the BBBJs I've had and I don't know if this has anything to do with being capped or not but the MAIN POINT is that it was heavenly

LB was fully enjoying this warm experience and this probably went for a good 10 minutes before stopping and reminding her that we have other things to do . At this point I was already satisfied and said to myself that everything else would be a bonus. She replaces the dom and we start off in doggy. Her ass isn't that bad and there is some meat to play around there but most of the times I was just holding on to her waist while giving her the odd spank. Few minutes of fast paced action and then we moved to missionary, nothing special here. Standard pumping with both of us playing with each others nipples

Finally, as always, I ask her to ride me so that I can finish. The view is really nice and she instructs me to start sucking her titties to which I happily oblige. As I was getting closer, she sensed it and started kissing my neck and I reply by doing the same before into the bag. I just lie there after filling up the dom and she's starts praising herself for making me happy, which she certainly did. Then it's clean up and shower and more grape feeding time

Overall, she is good to look at with a not so bad body but it was the service that blew me away   I would say this was the most fun I've had in my short punting career so far so a repeat is definitely happening. She gives me a hug before saying goodbye and my spontaneous door knocking results in me leaving Phoenix very happy and satisfied

Happy Punting Bros

[ Last edited by  hornylad at 24-3-2023 20:21 ]

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   3-4-2023 17:44  Karma  +8   I heard she is a good cook too :)
AYJ20151   27-3-2023 00:43  Acceptance  +1   She is great in the massages too.
Goldsurfer   25-3-2023 23:01  Acceptance  +1   Guess the pics on her profile link are fake then ?
JM007   25-3-2023 22:20  Karma  +2   Sweet, I will be in Causeway Bay next week, I should swing by to try her out! Thanks!
LittleWing   25-3-2023 18:28  Karma  +3   Great report.
HKGPeter   25-3-2023 17:59  Karma  +2   Thank you. Sounds good.
CoreTierOne   25-3-2023 14:15  Karma  +5   
sam_smith   25-3-2023 00:08  Karma  +8   She actually does decent massage, and knows some Chinese herbal tricks. Worth trying it out next time
Nillion   24-3-2023 23:56  Acceptance  +1   
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2247
Posts 987
Karma 2182
Acceptance 1302
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 25-3-2023 14:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I've seen her a couple times, she is pleasant and agreeable and has a fairly fit body for her age (I estimate early 40s) with a tight and toned abdomen.

Always good service, gives me the BBBJ. Not happy about the disposable towels, but this seems to be an increasing trend and I fully understand why the girls do it.

When I see her she wears these black framed glasses with no lenses, perhaps this is a fashion statement for her. She would wear it while we are folloing around and then when we started intercourse she removed them and put them by the side of the bed. We were doing missionary and I reached over and put on the glasses myself, she thought that was incredibly funny.

I suspect she was there at 11 PM as she lives in her office. In that building some girls live there full-time, others merely work there.

Keep on mongering

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   3-4-2023 17:45  Karma  +8   
hornylad   27-3-2023 19:35  Acceptance  +2   thank you for the insight, going to play around with the glasses next time ;)