Acceptance 164
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2023 18:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH Yosita

Name: YOSITA
Nationality & Language:  says Lao's then later said Thai/Laos.  speaks and understands a little bit of English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $400/30mins
Repeat: No
Overall score: If it wasn't for the hygiene issue at the end.  8/10. With the hygiene issue 6/10.  If you're a germaphobe.  Stay away.  But then again, I doubt a germaphobe would be into a hobby like this.

Showered by myself which is odd.  Especially since it was a decent sized shower.  Service was good, great bbbj like everyone said.  Let me finger her pussy and asshole which is a nice bonus as that's a no go for most girls.

Definitely a LB.  For those who are inexperienced.  The tells are as follows:

-Larger hands
-Larger feet.  She was probably a mans size 8 or 9.
-Typically a larger head as well.  Along with a more profound jawline.  You can see how she was once a dude at certain angles.
-sometimes you can tell by the voice.
-scar lines from post op surgery if your eyes are good enough to spot it.
-Do NOT base it on height and weight.  I had a LB that was 4 foot something and weighed 70lbs.  I had no idea a full grown man could be so petite.  

And if you really aren't sure.  Ask at the end lol.  This has worked for me in the past.  70% chance she will just tell you straight up.  The other 30% might freak out and slam the door in your face.  So make sure you are fully finished and dressed before you do so lol.

I have no issues with lb.  I kinda found a liking to them.  I find they go the extra mile when it comes to service.  And since they had a stick shift once upon a time.  They know how to handle and drive a stick shift lol.  So experience in more ways than one lol.  Some of my most memorable punts have been with Ladyboys.  

My issues were after the deed.  She didn't hop in the shower, she just put on her clothes.  I was in the shower by myself and saw a used condom just laying there on the shower floor.  I made a sound.  She went to see what's wrong.  I told her and she's like "oh ok" and left....  I called her back to tell her to remove it which she did.  Imagine if I slipped on some blokes used condom in the shower and broke my hip.  Imagine explaining that ambulance and hospital trip to your wife......

She also didn't change or put anything on top of the sheets.

To the bro who left the used condom in the shower.  FUCK YOU.  Throw that shit in the trash.  Then again you would expect her to do it.

To the bro who went in to see her afterwards.  I'm sorry for making you taste traces of her fecal matter and cum.  After I fingered her pussy and asshole.  I touched her all over, all around her tits and played with her nipples.  I also cummed a decent size load on her and since she didn't shower afterwards.  I assume she only wiped herself down.....  So if you like to suck on titties and lick her body all over........my bad.

Today is her last day anyways.  So I doubt these are issues for most of you.  I just figured some of you would have a good laugh on my expense.

[ Last edited by  Jimwong69 at 23-3-2023 18:52 ]

Recent Ratings
shaykh   7-4-2023 06:03  Karma  +3   
Wowowee   1-4-2023 13:30  Acceptance  +1   Poor guy that was next to you
slickric423   31-3-2023 22:44  Karma  +4   this is disgusting for the next bro and maybe even for you
JackTheBat   31-3-2023 07:39  Karma  +10   "they had a stick shift once upon a time"...LOL
HK_Legend   25-3-2023 10:19  Karma  +8   
magictime12   24-3-2023 13:03  Karma  +4   Best report all week
asianfetish   24-3-2023 09:24  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report
Goose.Mk2   24-3-2023 08:31  Karma  +4   
Goldsurfer   23-3-2023 22:50  Acceptance  +1   Stick shift - Lol
HKGPeter   23-3-2023 22:06  Karma  +2   Wow.
biztron   23-3-2023 20:23  Karma  +3   bags out
sefish712
Buggered Beggar

UID 282355
Digest Posts 0
Credits -1
Posts 2
Karma -1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 1
Registered 18-6-2022
Status Offline