Karma 1017
Acceptance 72
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2023 12:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Old joint, new faces

It has been awhile since the opportunity for some fun in the garden city.

With borders opening up, fresh stocks are happily making their way into the city state.

Wanting a sure FS service, it was time to return to an old joint that I had neglected of late.

Several MPs can be found in a small, obscure street along Upper Serangoon Road. It is quite out of reach to the average pedastrian, making them FS friendly for mongers looking for more than the usual HJ and BJs.

Upon arriving, I had noticed that the roster had been changed, and there are several fresh faces available. With no body in particular in mind, I decided to play roulette in the MP.

Date & Time of Session:  March 2023
Name:  Nissa
Nationality & Language: China, Mandarin
Face:  6/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 6/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: yes
Price & Session Length: SGD68 entry, 150 FS
Repeat: Different girl next time

Nissa is a new gal from Guangdong. In our conversation, she was in the clothing line, before coming over to Singapore as a masseuse.
She is pleasant enough to look at? Kinda like the girl next door that had grown up somewhat. She was just as friendly, making the mood in the room very pleasant. Very touchy, and quite humorous to have a conversation with.
Her massage skills were... meh, but I wasn't looking for one anyhow.
I took the full option, and off came the clothing. She is... very flat. Small As, but with a very pronounced nipple, which was quite nice lick. She had a decent body, which was very nice to stroke and hold.
Very accommodating with positions, and she was quite willing to accommodate with anything I want. Finished happily with her.

It was a happily average session, and I certainly am not complaining in getting the rocks off. However, with as many as 6 girls in the facility, maybe its time to try the other stocks before returning to her.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
koroquet   24-3-2023 08:15  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   24-3-2023 04:01  Karma  +5   
gwailoplayer   23-3-2023 18:29  Karma  +4   visiting SG soon, can you give more info in location pls?
austin821   23-3-2023 17:31  Karma  +6   
HK_Legend   23-3-2023 14:59  Karma  +8   
obe   23-3-2023 14:47  Karma  +10   
Jjaa123   23-3-2023 13:09  Karma  +3