Body: 4/5
Height:  
Skill:6/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  incl. tips 1700 for 120 m spa service
Repeat: done

Met Amy first time in January. I am traveling to HK a couple of times per year for work and try to combine work with nice moments and girls.
I booked the meeting already a couple of days in advance, in order to make sure, she would be available. After a 22 h journey  I was looking for her decent massage skills and her great service.

Was greated by Amy and she recognized me right away. Got to wait a couple of minutes to get  a cleaned up room for the spa service. As
Amy requested last time a dark beer from my home country, I brought two bottles in my suitcase and she was very happy and exited about it.
She immediately tried her bottle and gave me a big hug and kiss.

Started with dry massage for about 40 minutes and she really is an expert in that field. Felt really good for my shoulders and back.

Continued with oil and Nuru and teasing the lower downside in a very nice way. As mentioned we could build up a good chemistry and GFE
went with DFK, access to LS, Daty and very nice moments. Could not hold for long and fired first time.

After a few moments of relaxation, Amy did start to put water in the bath tub and showered herself alone. Than I was invited to enter the tub and she joined together with me for another 20 minutes certainly. A lot of kisses, cuddles, and intimate moments incl. BBJ Felt perfect.

All in all I could come 3 times, and after 2 hours even Amy mentioned, that time passed by so quick. Showered together, dressed, payed and left refreshed.

Leaving tonight, booked her for 6 pm already on Tuesday again in order to save the appointment without fail. Received confirmation, as usual, really quick from her boss. Unfortunately meeting got cancelled yesterday and short notice. I know she went to China for a couple of days and maybe needed to extend her stay.

Will try Molly instead tonight and report later, if worth to write about.

All in all Kamia is a great spa with many options. I personally try not to switch too much and build up relation with the regular girls.

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   31-3-2023 16:58  Karma  +5   
Thedarklord   20-3-2023 16:58  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Ti33ii   20-3-2023 05:52  Karma  +2   
gg1234   19-3-2023 23:42  Karma  +3   
zebra   19-3-2023 19:48  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Chanaa19   19-3-2023 17:31  Acceptance  +1   Molly is also a good girl and worth a try. Thanks
HKGPeter   19-3-2023 15:31  Karma  +2   Thank you.
HKS77   19-3-2023 15:00  Karma  +4   Amy was my first at K2 and always provides wonderful service.