Subject: Cici - wish spa (not great comms from Wish)
tomdwaninny
Carnal Conqueror

UID 274881
Digest Posts 0
Credits 447
Posts 19
Karma 446
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-4-2021
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 19-3-2023 13:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cici - wish spa (not great comms from Wish)

Date & Time of Session: March weekend afternoon
Name: Cici
Link: TG: @WishWishSPA
Agent: TG: @WishWishSPACS
Nationality & Language: mainlander - mandarin only. no english or canto
Face: 3/5
Body:  3/5 - small tits, slim body, typical asian tbh - LS is NOT shaved. Full rainforest down there
Height: 5’3
Skill: Part 1: 3/5; Part 2: 2.5/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 1200 for 1 hour
Repeat: NO

I am usually a Kama person, but felt intrigued to try Wish again given they have some new girls in the stable. Have seen Suki pop up on their TG previously but with little reviews here, i didnt really want to take the risk. I prefer playing it a bit safe tbh. Anyways, thought i would give Wish a try and messaged MMS and alas, Suki was not available but Fairy was (apparently). From her pics, she was MCOT but again with no reviews on here i was a bit hesitant and my mind was wondering if i should stick to Kama. Nonetheless, i took the plunge and confirmed a time with MMS for Fairy. Unsurprisingly (given some of the comments on here), MMS advised that Fairy was not working until later (even though I had confirmed on TG the exact time) - was given the choice of Cici or Candy - chose Cici on first look. One positive is that she does have a 80-90% resemblance to her TG pic face wise (not bad, not great, quite average imo. Body wise - not even close. Tits are tiny!

Onto P1 - she gave quite a good dry + oil massage and hit some good spots. She does lose a few points however for minimal brushing of LB and her fingernail play was disappointing. Given i have zero mando skills and she has zero english or canto skills, was hard to build a rapport or convo with her which probably played a part.

Part 2 was quite uneventful, started with burning hot nuru and her small tits on my back were just not cutting it. No DFK, but there was access to play with LS. Did not try any further with DATY or anything else as had zero interest in diving into the rainforest. CBJ was light and little suction, but she kept going until i busted. Showered alone and ended 15 mins early.

Still keen to try Suki and or Fairy, but will probably be a while till i return to Wish.

Recent Ratings
Mister   31-3-2023 15:23  Karma  +3   B&S is never good, and we should avoid being suckered in.
Thedarklord   20-3-2023 17:00  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing.
1punt2punt4   20-3-2023 02:13  Acceptance  +1   I am sorry and thanks for reporting
myketin   20-3-2023 00:02  Karma  +2   Sorry bro, you took one for the team!
zebra   19-3-2023 19:51  Karma  +6   
Chanaa19   19-3-2023 17:23  Acceptance  +1   Hope to have a good experience next time, thank you.
homer168   19-3-2023 15:41  Karma  +5   sorry about the bad experience - but thanks for sharing