Body: 4/5
Height: 1.6mts
Skill: P1 2/5, P2 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000 60min
Repeat: maybe if she's the only option available

It was a Monday afternoon and I had some time to kill while being at TST. I contacted my lately preferred establishment as you can check out here.

Unfortunately they only had two WGs available: Soso and a new girl whose name I don't recall and whose info is not available on the TG channel yet.

Being a titty guy myself I asked for who had larger breasts and the agent replied Soso, not before warning that they were man-made. I don't mind some plastic so I went for her

On arrival, Soso opened the door and it's hard to miss that her better days are in the past. She looks like your foxy auntie, with tons of make up, slim figure and decent (man-made) titties. Maybe she had some face surgery too, but I'm no expert and was hard to tell under all that make-up.

Same process as before, she took me to a room, left me to shower alone and then returned and asked for how long I would be there, 60min or 90 min. I only had an hour to spare so it was 60min.

She quickly started with the dry massage, and compared to other WGs, she didn't place any sheet over my body. I felt her hands on my back which were quite warm, but it was disappointing that it was a very weak massage with very little strength. However she was very nice, talkative in canto, and you could imagine she was your friendly neighbourhood auntie. She even played some music on her phone and told me to relax.

She asked where I was tired, and work a bit there. She knew how to hit the spot, although she didn't use too much force.  Personally I like to visit P2 spas to enjoy the massage and relax before P2, so it was a bit disappointing that her massage was very weak.

After around 45min she went out for the nuru gel and when returning, before starting P2, I asked if she provided BBBJ as other girls do, but that I don't look for. She claimed to be surprised that BBBJs are provided by other girls and even asked who was it. Of course being a gentleman I replied I didn't remember and must have been in a different place.

Then she took off her clothes and started the nuru massage which was definitely the better part. I could feel her C-sized man-made boobs on my back, and then her hands started going down to my lower back, then to the butt, and finally ass and thighs. This was the high point of all as her skill is good and it felt heavenly. I wish she had taken longer there. Then she went for the balls, then to tease LB and finally told me to flip.

I could see her foxy face with make-up, slim figure, although not fit, good-looking and well-done man-made Cs, and she went for HJ. I asked if I could finish on her tittties which she obliged and in no time .

She cleaned up and went to shower together where she washed me thoroughly. She was very thorough with LB that was getting excited again, but that was it. Maybe on second visits I could ask for a 2nd .

After shower, we put on our clothes, paid, and she invited me to come and visit her again to relax. Of course she mentioned that I should try 90min as there's more time to play.

Recent Ratings
magictime12   20-3-2023 14:30  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   18-3-2023 15:58  Karma  +8   
stevesandersdk   18-3-2023 00:54  Acceptance  +1   Thanks. Did she offer to shower with you to start or did she avoid it?
myketin
Carnal Conqueror

UID 284849
Digest Posts 0
Credits 306
Posts 18
Karma 305
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 18-3-2023 21:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 myketin's post

@stevesandersdk so far my experience in this establishment has been shower alone at the beginning, and after finishing WG will shower with you, and wash you up.