Karma 375
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2023 22:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ching Ching - Wan Chai MILF

Having had multiple experiences with the legends Jasmine and Sammi, I was feeling hungry for another new experience. Both of them are amazing, but there's just too many options out there for a hornylad like myself to explore.

Name: Ching Ching
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/?A23000-WC-141Walk-up-ChingChing.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Body: 2/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price: $400
Repeat: Yes

I am not a big fan of walking up and exploring buildings top to bottom so most of the time I do my research on the forum as well as the DB. Read a couple of reports and was in Wan Chai so I looked through the database and decided to hit up Ching Ching. Asked her if she was available and instantly got a yes

Walked up the staircase and that probably was the worst set of stairs I've walked up. Reached the corriders and they were really neatly renovated, which was good to see after walking up through that mess. No punters around since it was very late. Ring the bell and my first impressions were "proper next door aunt". Her room is really small, cozy but perhaps more importantly, CLEAN!!!!!! She was communicating awkwardly (me being non-chinese) using hand signals and I played along for a while before surprising her with fluent cantonese (love doing this whenever I go to a new walk up). From there on the hospitality points went up tenfold. Smiles and laughter and non-stop questions followed by some flirting, which is always nice

She's aged quite a bit and her body isn't perfect but she is good to look at (for me at least being a milf enthusiast). Decent tits but if you are an ass man you most likely will not like her. We chat for a while and in we go for a quick shower and she's chatty in there too. Nothing special happens while in there but I am not complaining and neither is LB.

We step out and dry ourselves before moving onto the main arena. I explore and play with her titties for a while before a BBBJ happens. She's really skilled in that department and I was so engrossed that I had to snap out of it to stop her

I rest for a moment while she caps me up. We start off in doggy which was meh because of the reasons and that went on for a couple of mins before switching to missionary. That was slight better since I could play with my toys for a little while. Finally, as I always do, ask her to ride me in CG to finish me off and that position never fails me. There was a moment here where she was holding my face while riding me slowly and asking me questions/playfully flirting That was something different but nothing bad, thoroughly enjoyed it. This goes on for a little while before I succumb to her pretty face and chest

She is really chilled, no time watching at all and I took my time in cleaning and dressing up and she still asked me to stay since I had to wait a while to catch my bus. Overall, a very enjoyable experience and certainly it was one of the more relaxing sessions I've had. Definitely would repeat if I am in need of a relaxing session where there is no rush whatsoever. Lovely lady who again, will treat you well if you treat her well I say my goodbyes and away I go feeling very satisfied

I have got my eyes on a couple others that I absolutely want to try but until then, happy punting!!!!!

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   18-3-2023 16:05  Karma  +8   Good to know they did some renovation! Saw her several times. Solid provider.
Sniper1   18-3-2023 15:16  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   18-3-2023 15:16  Karma  +8   
stevesandersdk   18-3-2023 00:51  Acceptance  +1   Thanks she sounds like fun
myketin   17-3-2023 23:33  Karma  +2