Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5
Height:  5'6
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE : 4/5
Price & Session Length:  800 for 30min
Repeat: Yes for sure

So todays story actually starts yesterday, while i was craving for some beautiful russian. Since i had been to KH recently and knew the selection, i tried to check up Fuji.
There are about 8-10 russians in Fuji - you can find them easily by texts "russian" or "1000" on the door. When i was there, about half of them were busy and i saw one nice blonde
on 11th floor. Decided to check more and went all the way down. To 7-Eleven, one beer and back to top of Fuji building. When i reached the nice blode gal again, i knocked on door, since she
was available. I was already ready to pay 1000 but she quoted on the door 2000 and after she saw how my jaw dropped to floor after hearing that, she slammed the door. WTF?
Anyways that was the mood killer for that day.

Which brings us to today. Went with straight plan to KH, since i knew for sure there are 2 russians and one of them looked good on a short show from couple of days before.
Went straight to her door, she said 800 and in i went. She is the one on the right side of corridor in 11 floor.

She is super nice, textbook blonde russian with perfect body. As i was in the room, turned out she does not speak any words of english, but i told her it's okay since i understand russian.
She was quite surprised and started to talk, alot. After chit-chat i went to shower, damn that shower hose was broken and water was boiling hot, i almost burned my dick off.
When i came out of shower, she was already naked on the bed. Man, the view that opened was something else. As mentioned before, she has a really pretty face, excellent body. Her tits have been done
though but the work is super good, no marks or anything and shape is the best - shout out to the doc out there!

On to the bed and i saw there was condom already ready. I laid down and she came on top of me, starting to kiss my neck and nipples and worked her way down. When she backed her face off, i thought it is condom time, but she just adjusted her hair and then took my dick in whole. She takes it all like a champ, down to the root, without any gag reflex and works her tounge around the shaft at the same time.
After 5 mins like that i was about to blow down her throat and asked her to stop and get on top of me.

She hoped on without the lube and was super wet already. The view did it's job and after just 2 minutes of cowgirl i busted my load into the dom. She giggled and got off.
We both showered, had some more of chit chat and after dressing up, she kissed me for goodbye.

She is here till sometime next week so please brothers, if you want the perfect white meat - she is waiting for you!

Recent Ratings
Amsterdam   20-4-2023 03:14  Acceptance  +1   
Hyy   7-4-2023 02:44  Acceptance  +1   
lunlin   28-3-2023 00:00  Acceptance  +1   
Goldsurfer   23-3-2023 22:54  Acceptance  +1   Went to KH a few days ago but didn’t see any blonde beauty - is she gone now ?
HK_Legend   18-3-2023 16:00  Karma  +8   
sam_smith   18-3-2023 03:49  Karma  +8   That chick knows the price. When she quoted 2k she didn't want the customer/didn't want to work. Sorry mate.
stevesandersdk   18-3-2023 00:52  Acceptance  +1   
hornylad   17-3-2023 23:15  Karma  +2   Excellent