Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  5'3
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE : 3/5
Price & Session Length:  400 for 30min
Repeat: No

Was cruising through Kowloon late at night and decided to check out some birds.
Went to Pilkem street first - nothing to write home about. Then decided to go to KH
to see some russians.

Went all the way up and started to crawl my way back down. Man it's super hot in
that bulding..

On the 11F saw two russians, they were talking on the door to eachother. When they saw me
one asked if i am russian, altough i speak russian i answered in english and said no. Then one of
them tried to drag me into her room. I wasn't quite interested in her, altough the blond russian next door was quite hot.
Told them i'll come back and moved on.

Tried to find the 8F moldovan that i read in this forum but no success.

When i reached 4F , i saw one Thai girl with big tattoo on her back. I don't know why, but nice tattoos
turn me on. So in i went. To shower first, she washed me down real good.
Onto the bed and classic Thai nipple suck followed while rubbing my dick.
Condom on and into CBJ which was below average. Since i was not interested in GFE with her and just wanted
to quickly empty the balls i told her to get in doggy. The view of tattoo and nice shape ass did not dissapoint and after
5min of intense doggy i was done. Back to shower and off i went.

She has had a baby, but her shape is really good. Soft skin, big breasts with dark big nipples.

Recent Ratings
nnbbs   21-3-2023 12:43  Karma  +3   
magictime12   20-3-2023 14:18  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   17-3-2023 14:04  Karma  +8   
MrButtons   17-3-2023 11:06  Karma  +5   
stevesandersdk   17-3-2023 02:32  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   16-3-2023 19:47  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   16-3-2023 16:31  Karma  +10   "don't know why, but nice tattoos turn me on" Because they're sexy AF!