Karma 352
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2023 14:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Maldova KH MK

Nationality & Language: maldova (Russian)
Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5
Height:  5'4
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE : 3/5
Price & Session Length:  700
Repeat: Yes

Was in MK and had time to kill so wondered up KH and had a look around
Rang a few doors walking up, when I reached the 8fl saw the hallway with Russians on the doors and one with maldova stuck on it. first rang the Russian door tall blonde opened the door nmcot went to knock on maldova door and petite brunette opened the door and I asked how much she said 700 and I had to go in. Once I entered the room I ask her name and she speak pretty good English, she ask me to go shower by myself. After I finish shower and dry myself with the disposable towels she is in sexy black lingerie. I lay down on the bed and she ask with cover or no cover for bj I opted for the bbbj and she is really good I could have popes just from her bj skills after about 10 min she puts on a cover and starts in cg and we switched to mish after a while to her request. Did some lfk and ask her to switch to doggie felt too good and had her lay on her front and pounded away but lb was not co operating and could not finish and she did try to HJ finish but still nothing by then time was almost up so we chatted a bit asked her how long she will be in HK for and she said she will leave at the end of the week and so I planned a second visit a few days later, the second visit I shot her a message see if she was available and she was so went straight to her floor and rang her bell and went straight in she remembered me we chit chat and I take a shower dry off and same as the first visit part1 lfk and bbbj and she went a bit longer with the bbbj this time and felt just as good as the first time. Main course starts in cg again then switch to mish stayed in mish for 15min then switched to doggie and pounded away the she arched her self back and I took her arms and pulled back as I pounded till I finished and she reply with wow so sexy which made my ego jump through the roof. She helps me clean up and then go shower get dressed and he give me lfk I pay her and asked if she will return to HK and she was unsure but if she did it would be as hotel girl and not walk up. I say if you return be sure to let me know and she giggles the off I went
Happy punting

Recent Ratings
lunlin   17-3-2023 06:56  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
stevesandersdk   17-3-2023 02:33  Acceptance  +1   
triangleTerms   16-3-2023 23:13  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the share, could you PM me contact details?
Zxcvbnm123   16-3-2023 15:28  Acceptance  +2   Could you pls PM me her contact too?
johnxyz   16-3-2023 14:37  Karma  +4   Favorable
pazzini27   16-3-2023 12:51  Acceptance  +1   Favorable ! Bro Would you share her contact please ? Cannot wait to find her
Sherno   16-3-2023 12:40  Karma  +8   Nice find! Could you PM me her contact? Thanks!
HK_Legend   16-3-2023 09:49  Karma  +8