[Bangkok] Fiwfans - Up in Wawa's skirt

Date & Time of Session: March 2023
Name: Wawa วาวา
Link: https://www.fiwfans.com/sideline/406rad4clkqlyjxb4
Line: @815netps
Nationality & Language: Thai
Price & Session Length: 2000 THB for 90 mins + Tip
Recommend: If you want a "girl next door"

I saw Wawa's advertisement and thought should looked cute. So i decided to pay her a visit.

Location: Wawa is working out of a Condominium in Thonglor Area. To be more precise, a Condo on Petchaburi Road.
Unfortunately, it is not too conveniently to reach. By BTS you can get off at BTS Thonglor station, just be careful to not walk into Tulip by habit.
From there I recommend taking a Taxi, Motorsai service or Muvmi. Walking is a little bit far, especially in this weather.
There is discrete parking available if you opt to use your own car.

Communication: Wawa can speak some rudimentary English, but it is easier to communicate with her in Thai. In general, she has japanese, singaporean, hong-kong and chinese customers, besides Thais. So there is a way to arrange everything with her and i believe that she is quite willing to facilitate everyone.

Looks: She looks relatively similar to the pictures. A little bit more weight, but that is fine for me. Her skin is quite white and she has natural breasts.

Service: When i arranged the meeting with her, i asked her if she could wear a skirt. She answered yes without hesitation.
After sending her the picture that I arrived, she came down by lift into the lobby to pick me up. Once upstairs she gave me a cold bottle of water and of to the shower we went. Unfortunately, the shower is quite small, so there is only space for one person. She hosed me down (haha) and we went to the bedroom. I let her keep on the skirt the whole time, just as a small treat for myself.

Wawa is surprisingly shy and self aware. So she tries to cover her body a little bit with her arms and hair. She is also quite ticklish. Wherever i tried to explore her body, i got a giggle out of her. Overall, she gave off strong "the girl next door" vibes. She had no problems to arrange all positions that i requested.

When talking with her, she told me that she usually doesn't have much customers. And she is fine with that. So if you are interested in a girl with only 1 or 2 customers per day, i recommend her.

For the second round she initiated a BBBJ before putting on the cap. CIM is +500 baht.

Overall, Wawa had some difficulties handling my size. So she couldn't relax enough to enjoy herself. She is more used to local sizes.

Just as an fiy, she has a cat in her condo. If you are allergic to cats, please consider that. If you love cats, also please consider that.

I attached some pictures from her Line account. She looks reasonably similar in real life.

As usual ymmv.

[ Last edited by  Laszlo at 13-3-2023 15:40 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   23-4-2024 11:03  Karma  +3   
nosiam   28-5-2023 17:33  Acceptance  +1   
Joecarson   16-3-2023 08:46  Acceptance  +1   
liveabroad9   14-3-2023 10:31  Acceptance  +3   
HK_Legend   14-3-2023 02:23  Karma  +8   
batman108   13-3-2023 22:35  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
JackTheBat   13-3-2023 20:59  Karma  +10   Cute.
obe   13-3-2023 17:28  Karma  +10   Excellent
kuori2   13-3-2023 15:07  Acceptance  +4   Good that she looked liker her pic somehow!