Body: 4/5
Height: 1.55m
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  around $1600 90min
Repeat: yes

It was summer 2020, a few months after the pandemic started and borders where shut-down

I was on East TST with time to kill when I saw Rainbow Sauna & Health Club and decided to go and take a look. The entrance is through a lift, where an older lady was sitting behind a counter. I asked if they offer massages, and she quickly showed me a menu with all services listed in English and Japanese.
I told her I wanted a full body massage, she contacted someone through radio and sent me through the lift.

I didn't know what to expect, as it was before I read thoroughly this forum, and before I discovered the TG-world of SPAs.

After exiting the lift, it was a typical sauna where a guy welcomes you, gives you a towel and a key for your locker. Then you proceed to the showers and jacuzzi area where another guy will help you put on some kind of pijamas before leading you to a small room with couches and TV screens.

I remember there were some ladies there, but it was a man who approached me and quickly offered a full body massage. He asked for what kind of strength I preferred and I replied medium. He left and after a few minutes took me to a room.

After a while, a good-looking lady late 20s-early 30s short , slightly thick and buxom lady entered. She was wearing a skirt and polo shirt. Her English was very good so we had a good chat during the massage.

By this time, I didn't know if it included HJ so I was making my mind that if it didn't I was still very satisfied with the very good veggie massage provided. I was already making my mind when suddenly, and without asking she removed the pijama pants and started teasing butt crack, thighs and balls.

After the turn I asked if I had to pay extra for HJ which she replied that it was included. I proceeded to enjoy the HJ, and tried my luck by asking if I could touch her big tits which she allowed and brought them out for me to play with and suck on. She didn't remove her shirt or bra, just gave me access to those big titties.

After , she cleaned up, went out to clean herself, and after returning, she helped me put on again the pijama pants again. She told me I could book her, and invite me to visit often (it was a few months after pandemic started, so definitely their business was very slow).

It's a shame that 2.5 years have passed and I haven't visited this venue again, but reading about all the sauna experience of some bros brought back to mind this experience.

Recent Ratings
Axo   15-3-2023 13:56  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   14-3-2023 14:22  Karma  +2   Looking forward to future timely reports
magictime12   13-3-2023 14:09  Karma  +1   1K because it's 3 years later
8shuffler8   13-3-2023 03:32  Karma  +1   Wow summer 2020 lol
Fantasy1234   13-3-2023 03:24  Karma  +3