Nationality & Language: Japanese
Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5 (D cups-fake)
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $5000 /1hr
Repeat: a 1-time thing for me

out of the scene for the last 3yrs.. finally brushed off my Telegram and saw QK offering a few Japanese, same as some other agents, but have used this agent in past so booked thru them -smooth, no problems. price the most i have ever paid, which is the AV girl premium in HK... wish fulfilment, etc. she only has 2 videos I think, but i actually seen one before so makes it more worthwhile.

standard TST hotel location, got to room, she opened door in short tight dress, face was actually better looking than pictures though height a bit shorter. I speak a little japanese so i can communicate- shes from tohoku, lives in tokyo now, first time in HK, heard about local agents from other JAV friends.
After chat, undressed, she wore sexy red underwear which was bonus. had shower, she was very attentive and friendly. went back to bed for main event.

Very service oriented, started with some cuddling, nipple play before moving to bbbj- good eye contact and wet tongue - I asked for standing BJ which she was fine with, actually did feel like i was in JAV. after back to lying down, played around with LS for a little, she was fully shaved, smooth, very nice LS. had to stop her before things got to intense, capped off and went to main event.  Started in cowgirl, very nice view, she is petite and tight, very easy to ride and grind on me. breasts prbly the biggest downside, good size, but clearly fake. body very fit, overall skinny but not a stick, still had curves. moved to doggy, she had AV style moans but not crazy loud or unnatural, nice size ass and enough to grab and pound. moved her to doggy in front of mirror, but she was too short and I am decently tall and hallway was too narrow to make it work... but she was willing to try at least. Went back to bed and started up again in mish, she was really starting to moan and gripping LB, getting into it and came when I really went for hard pounding and tit licking. I was thinking about finihsing, but wanted CIM (extra fee), so stopped and asked to go back to bbbj. it took me a bit of time to get to finish, but she kept working on LB for several minutes, finally got to the end, blew a huge load (its been 3 yrs..) into her mouth- completely emptied. she took it like a champ, didn't rush off to the bathroom, held it in and slowly let it dribble out into her hands.. bonus points. we chatted a bit after she spit out and cleaned up, showered up, headed out.

She is only here for a 3more days. not cheap, but considering I have sadly paid more often than not for 1-2k dead fish mainland girl service before, this was much more worth it. Agent pics below, but i think she looks better in person.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   15-3-2023 15:45  Karma  +5   Making a bang with your comeback — one for the highlights reel. Keep reporting.
Wowowee   15-3-2023 13:29  Acceptance  +1   Quite pricey but I guess thats how it goes with JAVs
Unitedfuture   13-3-2023 18:13  Karma  +2   
jkfoodftw   13-3-2023 00:29  Karma  +6   Mind sharing her JAV video IDs?
HKGPeter   12-3-2023 19:45  Karma  +2   Thank you.
zhude10   12-3-2023 13:54  Karma  +3   Excellent :)
manhands   12-3-2023 11:55  Karma  +4   I looked up QK…bad agent for me, B&S every time. I guess for jav can’t B&S
HK_Legend   12-3-2023 05:30  Karma  +8   
batman108   12-3-2023 03:02  Karma  +6   Awesome and thanks
povar123   12-3-2023 00:10  Karma  +4   
HKS77   11-3-2023 23:26  Karma  +4   Excellent. Welcome back.
alex_french   11-3-2023 22:32  Karma  +6   Thanks