Body: 4/5
Height: Slightly taller than average WG
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1600 for 65 minutes
Repeat: YES!

Needed to bounce back to the city for a visit, Nuru Spa told me Green is back and of course I’m in! The last time I saw her was way, way before COVID and I missed her a lot! When she opened the door the spa was kept clean and tidy, opened the second door Green was standing there, not much has changed, still very pretty and cute, gained a little weight (who hasn’t?) but to a better end. Took her a few seconds to recognize me, a big smile on her face and we embraced like old lovers once the doors were closed behind us.

We took off our clothes as quickly as possible and got into the shower. We had a few chats, updating each other during shower, she did the talking while I was rinsing with mouthwash and vice versa, we didn’t even waited to dry ourselves we started teasing each other, tongues making knots, she gave me WBBJ, I turned her around and licked her pussy from behind, her moan was as sweet as ever…

We had to pull ourselves together and dried our bodies before spending the entire hour in the shower. They cut down their service time so I only got a short massage before she prepared the air mattress, disinfected in front of me and invited me in. I haven’t had proper nuru massage for a very long time, when she poured the gel on me it was a little too hot, I made a “tssssk” sound but it quickly cooled. She used her soft body parts, particularly her lovely boobs, gliding up and down behind me was soothing but also erotic, my cock was so hard I couldn’t keep myself down, I had to turn around and she glided in front of me. Her boobs were rubbing my nipples, her tongue slipped between my lips, her pussy was gliding on my cock without slipping in. We were in so much heat she turned around and devoured my cock entirely. Her lovely pussy lips parted, beckoning me, I gently sucked the hood and swirled my tongue around, her gasp and moan sent a vibration down my cock, sucking up my precum. I was ready to blew into her mouth anytime but she looked like she wanted more… We scrambled a condom and without waiting for a second she desperately sat on my cock, as if her life depended on it. She arched back a bit to feel the entire length, before lowering herself to me and we kissed like lovers. She humped me quite hard enjoying herself, I got up and pinned her onto the mattress, held her hands above her head, fingers interlocked, gel between us made us stick together but gliding up and down, my sensory overloaded but before I went over the edge, she got up pushed me back down the mattress and sucked my cock HARD, I blew everything I had into her mouth and she just keep on sucking me dry…

At this point we were very close to the clock mark, we quickly had another shower, I put my clothes back on while Green cleared the place. She knocked on the door, mamasan opened them with a bright smile. I paid her and left a happy man.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
TTTTT114   18-5-2023 09:40  Acceptance  +1   You can write a novel! Please keep up with posting!
Leg_o_man   22-3-2023 22:46  Karma  +4   Excellent
RoastDuck69   13-3-2023 13:04  Karma  +2   
kairhart   13-3-2023 10:25  Karma  +4   Thank you for the info!
pierrot   13-3-2023 09:41  Karma  +5   Excellent
myketin   12-3-2023 23:21  Karma  +2   
Wongdailow5   12-3-2023 01:10  Karma  +2   
batman108   11-3-2023 12:24  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Googlesteve   11-3-2023 11:21  Karma  +2   
boscitc   11-3-2023 10:32  Karma  +6   

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet