Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  3000THB/60 mins
Repeat: Yes

Evening shaggers it’s THE George Adams aka 5th emperor of the Minge dynasty coming to you live from the field. Decided to hit up Doki early Friday night. Checked out the girls on staff on Line and decided to try June, made the decision based off pic without seeing her full face. Was happy when I saw her in person, cute little Issan chick, late 20s, she had a decent body, nice little ass, fake tits but they looked well done. I thought she was pretty nice and charming, we chit chatted a bit and kept the conversation basic, she was pretty sweet and complimented me a lot. After undressing she got to lathering me up, the warm water and her skin felt nice and before I knew it I was rock hard, “Oh happy to see me” she chuckled. After I was all cleaned it time for oil and B2B, it was a little awkward trying to find a crevasse to position my cock in but after I did she was on her way. Her B2B was really good, I won’t forget those perky tits and hard nipples going up and down my body. She did this really sexy position too, it’s similar to like tribing or scissoring, but my dick didn’t go inside. Next she started licking my body all over and finished by giving me a rim job, good god she was going to town on my b hole, felt other worldly. To get things ready for what was to come next she started grinding my dock between her ass cheeks to get me harder again. Next she started blowing me, felt good, pretty standard, I like how she made a lot of slurping noises and made it seem like she needed to use a lot of spit(makes you feel like you’re dick is big). Finally on to the main event, she popped on a jimmy cap and began riding me, I’ve only been to a handful of shops but her pussy has been the tightest I’ve felt in BKK so far. We took turns fucking each other, she would do the work then I would, then decided to switch to doggy for a bit. Finished things off in missionary before finally busting. We still had about 10 minutes left, she offered to keep blowing me which I happily accepted.

Final verdict: I was very pleased with June, she’s sexy and got good technique. English was good enough and we were able to maintain a good rapport throughout the entire session, for a brief moment I almost forget this is all transactional. Sex was good, luckily I didn’t bust early and got to get my money’s worth. Very charming, lots of compliments, made the experience very pleasant. Highly recommend, will be returning.

Recent Ratings
crypticpixels   16-3-2023 15:35  Acceptance  +1   
obe   14-3-2023 08:14  Karma  +10   
Laszlo   14-3-2023 06:12  Karma  +3   
emm7   14-3-2023 03:47  Karma  +3   
anabikumi   12-3-2023 14:52  Karma  +4   I like Doki too. However, I don't see June on the website.
gg1234   11-3-2023 03:05  Karma  +3   
bigboy4791   11-3-2023 02:11  Karma  +4   
kalvinhobbs   11-3-2023 00:09  Karma  +4   
GeorgeAdams
Carnal Conqueror

UID 288931
Digest Posts 0
Credits 356
Posts 22
Karma 353
Acceptance 50
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2023 01:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 GeorgeAdams's post

If you want to see a pic you will need to join their telegram channel. I think she is new so pic might not be on their main page.

Recent Ratings
anabikumi   14-3-2023 13:21  Karma  +4   Thanks.
Laszlo   14-3-2023 06:13  Acceptance  +3