Karma 608
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2023 16:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Singapore - Mavis Retreat

(Note: Inadvertently posted this review as comment to my original Bali-Flames Spa Sunset post on 9-3-2023; Newbie mistake! Copying that post to a new thread post here)

Date: Feb 2023
Name: forgot
Nationality: Mainland Chinese, speaks a little English
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Height: 5'2"
Skill: 7/10
PSE:
GFE: no
Price: SGD $50 house fee HR + $80 HE tip
Repeat: maybe

Popular plaza building with small shops and small restaurants on main floor and several massage places and karaoke clubs and bars on lower level.  Walk in without appoint and middle age lady at reception desk collects house fee and assigns a masseuse for you.  Was hoping to select but forgot to ask who's working to compare against their website pics.  Walk thru sliding door to assigned room and given 5 min to shower if you want.  Dimly lit and masseuse knocks before coming in.  Cute short hair and looks pretty fit with a nice smile.  Starts off with decent massage for about 20-25 min.  Then light teasing around butt before the flip. A little more massaging on legs and chest and arms before asking if I wanted additional services. I asked how much and she asked what I wanted. Just hand job and reply was $80.  I offered $60 but she replied $80 is standard with top off. I countered with $70 and said I like to negotiate.  She laughed and agreed to $70.  I think probably more available on the menu but I wasn't looking for more.  She left the room for a few minutes and came back and quickly stripped off her top and bra. Nice firm B cup and I couldn't tell if manmade or natural.  She got started with standard HJ but allowed touching her tits and fingering over her pussy over her leggings.  Wasn't rushed and it took me a bit to get going so she worked on me for awhile.  Not a whole lot of talking.  But I finished and took a shower to clean up.  Gave her $80 anyways as overall good massage and she worked on me a bit.  About 50-55 mins total.  Will remember to ask if I can pick from available girls next time.

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   21-3-2023 07:23  Karma  +2   
liveabroad9   15-3-2023 00:59  Acceptance  +3   
Mister   14-3-2023 14:26  Karma  +4   Good report, would be more useful if you got her name.
HK_Legend   11-3-2023 10:27  Karma  +4   
gg1234   11-3-2023 02:50  Karma  +3   
cknc31   10-3-2023 17:58  Karma  +4   nice
JackTheBat   10-3-2023 17:47  Karma  +10   Interesting report--so many similar places in SGP...thanks.
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2023 14:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Wongdailow5's post

Good to see that the required tip has not gone up. At some joints, e.g. the nearby KM Spa, some girls are now asking for $100.

The girls at Mavis are quite professional, though some are friendlier than others. At many joints, the presence of a transparent glass section in the door to the room means the girl won’t disrobe at all and you’re left groping her under her uniform, so it’s nice that your girl could doff her top. I guess she was relying on the lighting being so dim in the dungeon-like facilities.