Face: 9.5/10
Body: 9.5/10
Height: 5'4"
Skill: 9.5/10
PSE:
GFE: Oh Yes!
Price: IDR$1,200,000 ($78 USD)
Repeat: Definitely!

After trying out Flames at their Sunset Branch in Kuta, had to go for another visit in 3 days to try their Seminyak branch.  Almost an exact set up as their other branch.  This time going in as a veteran but still a bit of nerves.  As before, selected package and paid.  Led to line up room, but this time took an extra few minutes to scan the girls before deciding.  About 10 girls to select from.  This one really caught my eye as she was making a lot of eye contact with a slight smile.  Spinner body with natural  A cups.  I prefer a bit larger on top but she had tht seductive look to her that I could not resist selecting her.  Led to the assigned room.  Had already showered before coming so ready to go.  In Dara walks and right off very friendly.  She takes off her lingerie and I could see she was very fit and tanned.  Indonesian women are very beautiful.  Started into my back massage and just chatting comfortably with her along the way.  Very decent massage with good pressure working on my knots.  Applying generous amount of coconut oil and after about 20-25 min of massaging my back and legs with her body, she starts to tease a bit around my crack. Coming up to my neck and cheek to plant several kisses.  Like the other branch, can watch her in the mirror alongside the bed.  Just amazing and sexy to see her body astride my back.  "Showtime" she says playfully as she has me flip over.  More body gliding all over my front and free roaming her body with my hands.  So tight and smooth skin. She slides up and whispers "you can touch my pussy" and positions herself close to my hands.  GFE to the max!  I thought Mulan from the other branch was very GFE but Dara just had this way of staring into your eyes as she continues to rub her body over mine.  I asked her to straddle me CG so I can reach up to massage her breasts while she reaches behind to rub my cock.  Things getting very hot and I ask her to RCG me to continue her strokes. She then is all on all fours and stroking as I get an excellent view of her pussy a few inches from my face and of her profile in the mirror.  Very fantasy like as she finishes me off.  Lays next to me for a couple of minutes and giving me several kisses on my cheek and neck.  Hop in the shower together and thoroughly washes me front and back.  I hop out to dry off while she continues to shower herself.  Hugged when she was done and left very happy.  Tipped $200 at the front desk for her.

Recent Ratings
jaylast2014   15-4-2023 15:11  Acceptance  +1   
saylr   1-4-2023 01:58  Karma  +2   Love it when they tell you you can do things. Like I was gonna, but I love the consent
boscitc   10-3-2023 22:41  Karma  +8   Loved my time there
magictime12   10-3-2023 15:17  Karma  +3   Great report
HK_Legend   10-3-2023 14:36  Karma  +5