Acceptance 31
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2023 02:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BDSM incall offering Wan Chai - Madam Carol

Date & Time of Session: March 7 2023
Location: She is in Wan Chai - can't do incall at my hotel so we both traveled to a space she can use in Kwun Tong
Name:  Madam Carol
Website link: pending, want to confirm with mods
Photos: Accurate.
Nationality & Language: Asian Brazilian mix. Chinese (Cantonese I think since she is born in HK and great English
Face:  4.5/5
Body: 5/5 (for those who like a woman with curves in all the right places, especially the big boobs and ass and not a bean pole.
Skill: 5/5 if LB would have cooperated
Service: 5/5 - she wanted to fulfill my fantasy and not just get me off as fast as possible and out the door like most places.
GFE: 2/5 it was kind of like meeting up with a friend but not a  cuddling and kissing kind of thing.
Price & Session Length: 2500 HKD 1 hr (ended up 90 min for 3700)
Repeat: Yes I would if I had the energy and the cash.

I wanted to try some edging so I looked up mistress Niti that I had seen on PH and did some searching on 141 forum and came up with additional option of local  mistress Queen (I visited her later). I contacted Niti and her rate has gone up to $2500 for an hour. I had not heard back from local mistress Queen. When watching Niti video on PH I saw a video she posted and went to her website (edit to add later after reviewing with mod). She goes by Madam Carol and she has many clips up as well as a list of her specialties none involve her nude or sex or bj. She wanted the same amount as Niti but has really good English so I decided to give it a try. We messaged via WhatsApp off and on for a few days prior to my arrival.

I had a feeling I was going to regret it but I booked her for my first full day in HK thinking I was going to be over jetlag but I was wrong. We set up a time for me to go to meet her at a space she has since my room is too small and I can't have guests. We are both in Wan Chai so it was an effort for both of us to get to the location. The fantasy I had come up with was to be edged and given a few ruined orgasms and to finish with a full release and some POT (Post Orgasm T . .. Google it). One of her clips for sale had ruined orgasm in it and she said to look for future videos of white guy domination. I offered to let her film our encounter for the series and she agreed. I paid a deposit of 800 HKD via PayPal with the rest to be paid after the session.

We both left wan chai around the same time but I beat her there because she had to stop by and get masks for the shoot. Sadly it wasn't a "dungeon" just a storage facility for her friends sex toy business. Oh well we didn't have plans for any of that just for my LB to get used and abused. She had really good technique switching it up so I don't shoot until she was ready. Though by the time she was ready for me to for the ruin just wasn't happening. LB while still holding up strong wasn't going to pop. A better theme for the shoot should have been Tease and Denial but I agreed to extend and didn't shoot until almost the 90 min point. At that point ruined was out of the question. I'm so mad at myself. My first ever punt with Crystal in CWB several years ago ended up with me not shooting at all. At least this one ended in orgasm  I could help to slink away defeated.

The next day with Local Mistress Queen
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=79831

[ Last edited by  Poley at 9-3-2023 03:17 ]

Recent Ratings
bisjop   2-5-2023 10:43  Acceptance  +1   Nice one! Any chance of sharing the link or contact?
ts7478   31-3-2023 13:48  Karma  +3   
Sniper1   18-3-2023 16:03  Acceptance  +1   
Unitedfuture   13-3-2023 16:48  Acceptance  +2   
David.youngson   13-3-2023 12:55  Karma  +3   Uh oh
HKGPeter   10-3-2023 12:06  Karma  +2   Thank you.
JackTheBat   10-3-2023 11:24  Karma  +10   Pro tip: the GILFS in Hing Loong will ruin an orgasm for ya, negotiate first.
HK_Legend   9-3-2023 23:02  Karma  +8   
boscitc   9-3-2023 18:10  Karma  +8   Not my bag but happy to see a variety of reports out there!
magictime12   9-3-2023 16:58  Karma  +1