Body: 8/10
Height: 5’3
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 10/10
Price & Session Length: $280 / Hour
Repeat: Yes

Opened the door and she was attractive. Reminded me of someone but can’t place my finger on it. Think she was wearing like a lace lingerie. Nice legs and ass. Little thicker but definitely not fat. Led me to room with some DFK. BT, hand wash,    then shower since it was like 8pm or so.
Sat on edge of bed for some BBBJ. She mixed in some DT it was nice. Also some cat bath/sucking on like my nipples and  knees.

Laid down on bed for some more BBBJ / DT.
Started in CG. She was nice and warm. Leaned for DFK.
Got her into Mish and loved rubbing her legs and having her feet pressed against my chest.
Got into K9 and that ass was nice to hold onto and rub.
Felt close so I wanted to DFK in Mish for the finish.
Cleaned up and she massaged me and cuddled while talking about stuff. Her English is decent. Some words are harder but then she busted out her phone for translation. She asked it was ok to vape and even offered me some.
Ready for Round 2. Some BBBJ DT to wake Jr up. Wasn’t fully feeling it so she put in some work. Some DFK in CG and she got into ACG and man. That view and her bouncing … it was amazing view and feeling. Lost there.
After clean up and shower etc. She put on this like tiny plaid mini skirt with no underwear. Next time I’m asking for that to be what I see first. That was nice. Left happy. Some LFK at the door. And some rubbing of her pussy. Which caught her off guard so she laughed.

Recent Ratings
Enut   8-4-2023 09:20  Acceptance  +1   
goara   19-3-2023 12:15  Acceptance  +1   
JN1978   9-3-2023 13:15  Acceptance  +1   
jhnxmth   8-3-2023 02:25  Acceptance  +1   
mojokpr   8-3-2023 00:02  Acceptance  +1   
sexyloser   7-3-2023 15:36  Karma  +3   
snowinwinter   7-3-2023 14:13  Karma  +3