Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2023 01:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] Korean SujEE

Date & Time of Session: 6 March 7pm
Name: SujEE (the other girls with this agent has number ID's but she doesn't have one)
Agent: t.me/meetmen
Nationality & Language: Korean, English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Height: 165cm~
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 1/5
Price: 900+100 tip 45 minutes
Repeat: Yeah if I was in the mood for more Korean

After trying out TR Roy the day before I decided to give another agent a try and stumbled across meetmen which I've read is hit and miss apparently. Booked with the agent 7 hours in advance for 7 pm and it went smooth I guess, he just said OK to everything didn't really confirm anything except telling me to go M1 Hotel in North Point. When the time got closer to 7 pm I let him know that I was outside and he told me which floor and room number and up I went.

She opened the door and let me in and first thing I see is quite a messy hotel room, I guess it's been a busy day for her but nothing off putting. She's pretty just like in her pictures, and like always with pictures they're always glowed up but I could tell it's the same person from the photos. Definitely not 22 as advertised but I could tell that from the pictures alone already.

Took my clothes off, got into the shower with her. She more or less just showered my front side quickly, no BBBJ in shower, got out dried off and laid in bed while she was getting ready. On the bed she gave me a pretty good BBBJ with some licking on my balls which I don't really like but whatever, after 5 minutes or so she puts the condom on me and we do missionary for a bit into doggy style and then CG, at that point I still haven't finished yet because I think she put too much lube to the point there wasn't really any sensation for me since I'm quite small sized compared to your average person, she tried to give me a covered HJ while I kiss her to make me cum but that didn't really do it so I opted for finishing in her mouth which was 200 extra. She did BBBJ while I'm lying on the bed but I told her to kneel on the floor after while I sit on the edge of the bed and cum inside her mouth, it's more of a turn on when girls kneel for CIM in my case.

Blowjob skills really good, didn't feel much teeth, suction was good. Her body I gotta say though 5/5 for sure. The boobs are fake but still very well done, couldn't see any scars they kinda looked natural even if you know they're not if you know what I mean. No GFE experience because there wasn't much chit chatting, she asked if I ate, if I'm on holiday, the usual stuff that's it, didn't really smile a lot but she wasn't like looking tired or annoyed so I didn't feel like it was a shitty experience. Straight to business more or less but I didn't really mind. Had a good CG technique but again couldn't enjoy it cause she lubed up too much. Face is almost perfect because the room is dimmed but in the shower I could kinda see her complexion not exactly very smooth but nothing too big, overall she was pretty enough like her photos so all good!

I'd say this experience was a hit and definitely worth the money, I would repeat if I wanted to try Korean again but I think next time I wanna try a westerner perhaps.

If you're interested in her, she has a few tattoos on her body below belly area so that's when you know it's her, but the photos are also accurate so shouldn't be hard to recognize her.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Nillion   9-3-2023 05:29  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   8-3-2023 12:00  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
HK_Legend   7-3-2023 19:15  Karma  +8   
myketin   7-3-2023 16:21  Karma  +2   
Jade_moon   7-3-2023 14:53  Karma  +4   
momozzz   7-3-2023 14:26  Karma  +2   nice sharing
magictime12   7-3-2023 12:53  Karma  +3   
MrButtons   7-3-2023 10:35  Karma  +5   
gg1234   7-3-2023 08:39  Karma  +2   
americafirst141   7-3-2023 08:04  Karma  +6   hard to complain for that price...
irishdude012345   7-3-2023 07:43  Karma  +2