Registered 3-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2023 03:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] TR Aliza

Date & Time of Session: 5 March 10pm~
Name: Aliza
Agent: TR Roy
Nationality & Language: Thai, English (decent)
Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 160cm~  
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: 1000 HKD 45 minutes
Repeat: Yeah

It's been over 10 years since I last visited this forum and I forgot my old account login but it's all good seeing I was mainly reporting 37D anyway which no longer seem to exist(?).

So finally being back in HK after 5 years and with my last visit to any type of WG being over 10 years ago I kinda wanted to give it a try for old times sake and first thing I did was look up telegram and all that kind of stuff which is new to me. Seeing a lot of reports on Kellie the first thing I did was to join the TR group to see the feed and there was a bunch of nice girls to choose from but since it was Sunday and I really wasn't sure if I wanted to attempt booking for that day so I didn't and thought I'd give it a try the next day perhaps. But then Roy posted a notification saying that Aliza was free at 9:40 pm so I was like, ah what the hell let's try and gave him a message. He was very polite, asked for my phone number for safety reasons and then he sent me the address and also a photo and video of the building. It was basically right across Kimberly Hotel in TST.

When I arrived Roy notified me which floor she was on and up I went and knocked on her door, she opens but hides behind the door until I'm inside and then I finally see her and she is pretty just like her photos. However, in the photos she looks kinda Chinese due to the skin being glowed up in pictures while in person it was more tanned like most Thai girls are. I would say the photos are about 80% accurate, it's really the glow up effect that makes her look a little bit different but at it's the same person at least so that's good. The body I'd say is very nice, no sagging and not too slim but not fat either. The boobs were C cup but obviously fake and I confirmed this when I happened to catch a glimpse from the side of her boobs and I could see the scars. She also has a tattoo on the right of her stomach, it's like 3 red roses, something to look to confirm it's her if you consider giving her a try.

So I went inside and she kept smiling at me, notably because it's been 10+ years since I did any of this and she knew I was being shy/holding back. The room which was part of a big clean apartment was nice and clean, I'm not sure why the living area was so spacious and empty though but whatever. We undressed, went into the bathroom, both went to wash our mouths and then we had shower in which gave me a BBBJ while cleaning me and keeping eye contact which is something I didn't see much in my days.

Dried myself up and was told to wait for her in bed and then she gave me a slow massage on my back for a little bit and then turned me around for some more BBBJ in which at that point I kinda wanted to do some DFK because it really gets me in the mood so I asked her to lie down and we kissed for a little bit until I was like yeah I wanna do it now. She put the condom on me and we did missionary while DFKing and about 5 minutes in I kinda feel I'm gonna bust because I haven't nutted in a few days so I tried to stall by asking her to turn around for doggy and not very long after I came. Was kinda disappointing I didn't last very long but then again she was very pretty so and if you know what 37D is you'll know the girls there were not comparable lol. I also didn't do CG because I've had issues in the past where I nut too fast if the girls take control

She seemed very skilled at everything what I got to see so I don't doubt it's a 5/5.

Afterwards we just sat in the bed had some chit chat and then went to shower and dressed up and paid and left.

I'd say her service is very good, always smiling and took initiative because I was kind of a dead fish, a strange feeling being with a WG after 10 years I guess. I wish I could've given her a higher rating on the GFE but I never got to experience it because of my shyness so I don't wanna put 5/5 but I'm sure she is if the client is someone who likes to take initiative!

Lastly, shortly after I left, Roy messaged me asking how everything was and I told him it was good and explained that she gave a very good service. I would definitely try again when I get the rust off being with a WG.

Also, someone in the other threads about TR Roy asked about Kellie, I asked him about her and he explained that she left HK already. Someone had said she's in HK until the 8th, which isn't the case unfortunately!

Sorry for a long report, I remember my first one in 2010 I was accused of fake reporting so don't wanna take any chances this time!

[ Last edited by  coppaz at 6-3-2023 03:54 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
steriam   9-3-2023 02:50  Karma  +2   
batman108   8-3-2023 12:01  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
NewbieHere   8-3-2023 02:33  Acceptance  +1   
Phaychay   7-3-2023 20:15  Karma  +4   Excellent
Skepti10   7-3-2023 15:27  Karma  +8   
hkpunter999   6-3-2023 22:29  Karma  +6   
Jade_moon   6-3-2023 15:50  Karma  +7   Welcome back. Hope you have fun and write more reports.
Tonk91   6-3-2023 12:40  Acceptance  +1   shes cute!
YobroAce   6-3-2023 11:45  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review.. planning to try her out in couple of days
oldguy83   6-3-2023 10:56  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
magictime12   6-3-2023 10:13  Karma  +3   
HKS77   6-3-2023 09:31  Karma  +4   Welcome back and thanks for the report!
HK_Legend   6-3-2023 08:39  Karma  +8   
pron123   6-3-2023 08:19  Karma  +4   welcome back
JackTheBat   6-3-2023 07:02  Karma  +10   
coppaz
Musky Member

UID 288717
Digest Posts 0
Credits 124
Posts 3
Karma 124
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20