Karma 865
Acceptance 883
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2023 12:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA] [CA] [San Jose] Kendal at Cara's Angels

Date & Time of Session:  Earlyt January. Early appt of the day.
Name:  Kendal
Link: http://caraangels.com/KENDAL/
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Korean. Good level of english.
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  5'5
Skill:
Service:
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $280/hr
Repeat: Maybe

Saw the high reviews for Kendal and decided to check her out for myself. Suprisingly despite the high reviews, it took no trouble to secure first booking of the day despite contacting PO much later than when the lines open. PO is top notch. If you're not verified, it's the same 2 reference check as other places.

Location is one that's familar to many of us. Same room that Cara's Zoey used to use. It's also one of the only k-org apartments that has a garbage bin outside of the front door and the directions given by PO specifically points out to not spit chewing gum on the floor outside the door. I always found that to be strange since I haven't seen that at other orgs or even at the other apartment that this org uses.

Door opened; and she is pretty close to the photos. Her skin is darker and her eyes don't match the photos at all, but it's definately a touched up photo of her. She's tall and was wearing a 2 piece witth some pearly thing on it. Didn't take a good look at it because it didn't stay on for long.

Similar script as the other Cara girls. Bbbj didn't particularly stand out, but can't really find any faults with it. It just wasn't very memorable. Bay area defination of PSE available. All the usual positions available (no greek). She was able to get two pops out of me, yet something about this experiance just didn't sit well with me. Something about her attitude; we all know that they're acting when they pretend to like us, but with her I felt a bit of hidden disdain. I don't think it was due to anything I did, but maybe shes not happy with her situation. We had a long talk between pops and she mentioned wanting to move to LA for work due to the $$ being better there.

I think I'll repeat, but I have so much more fun with some other providers that I won't be running back anytime soon. I've read what others have written about her, so maybe I just caught her on a bad day.

Her english is excellent and didn't need to use a translator app with her at all.  Uploaded the photo of hers that I feel resembles her the most (except shes darker and has different eyes).

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Videoking28   20-5-2023 12:43  Karma  +2   
Susanlixxx   16-5-2023 08:01  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   4-3-2023 15:25  Karma  +8   
kalvinhobbs   3-3-2023 15:13  Karma  +4   
emm7   3-3-2023 14:41  Karma  +3   
bubbleslifeson   3-3-2023 13:55  Acceptance  +1   
Nigarick   3-3-2023 13:51  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   3-3-2023 13:04  Karma  +8   Lol ever hyperairbrushed photo from these California providers looks exactly the same