Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][San Jose]Lac Rose - Peach Cafe

https://www.peach.cafe/listings/ ... n%20jose/ad/?id=564

Date & Time of Session: Feb 2023
Phone:  (628) 777-6959
Link: https://www.peach.cafe/listings/ ... n%20jose/ad/?id=564
Name: Lac Rose
Ethnicity & Language: Korean
Face: 9/10 - Cute, on the younger side (my guess is mid 20s)
Body: 9/10 - D cups, solid ass, curvy
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: Yes
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: 280 for 1 hr
Repeat: Maybe

Saw Lac Rose's posting on peach.cafe, and was drawn in by the pictures. Pictures could be of her, but photoshopped.

Setting up the meeting itself was fairly easy. Was asked for a selfie, and was able to accommodate same day booking. Nice apartments in a quiet neighborhood. When I got to the front, was asked to send a picture of the front door before PO gave me the code to call on the box. Let in, up the stairs, and was let into the room.

Led me into the room, and took off my clothes. Started with a solid BBJ. Had asked for rim, which was advertised on the website, but was not provided. Slipped on cover after a some time, and got on top. Moved into a few more positions, before I unloaded in mish. Laid down together to talk for a little. She is undoubtedly on the younger side, with decent but not great English. After a little talking, asked for a massage. Again, solid massage, but nothing professional-grade. Was plesantly surprised that the massage went on quite a while. Although no second round was offered, she didn't seem to be in a rush to get me out. Eventually, got near time. Hopped into the shower with her, dried off, clothed up, and was on my way.

Nothing amazing, but solid all around. Feels like it could get better with subsequent visits, though there are a lot of other providers out there for this price-point. I've also read reviews that had better, or worse, experiences, so it might largely be YMMV.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Skepti10   7-3-2023 15:14  Karma  +8   
HK_Legend   3-3-2023 09:37  Karma  +8   
MrNimbus5000   2-3-2023 14:05  Acceptance  +1   I always think about PC but a majority of their girls are just not good. Too bad.
emm7   2-3-2023 13:50  Karma  +3   
Susanlixxx   2-3-2023 08:59  Karma  +4   
sexyloser   2-3-2023 06:28  Karma  +2   
kalvinhobbs   2-3-2023 05:42  Karma  +5