• Body:  4.5/5
  • Height:  ~5'2"
  • Skill:  4/5
  • Service:  5/5
  • GFE:  5/5
  • PSE:  5/5
  • Price & Session Length:  280/hr
  • Repeat:  Yes

Geez, absolute gorgeous, small frame with real small boobs . Great eyes and soft skin.

So planned a week in advance, texting Seoul Playmates setting up appt with Yuffie. All was going well until the day when the PO texted saying Yuffie isn't available as she is training the new girls coming in on Friday. Boo! But Sandra was available. Really wanted the squirter but PO assured Sandra is all PSE. Okay.

First time driving and parking was easy. Interesting, the room was the same # as Yuffie last September. Boy, when walking in, Sandra is beautiful. Young, slim, with long hair. Took shoes off (keep forgetting that) and put 280 on her table. No counting just straight to DFK. She giggled   at my Squid Game shirt (Korean letters) and that was a great icebreaker.

Shower next and boy, we just were kissing like lovers and we rubbed our bodies together, grabbing and holding and squeezing. Got some preview BBBJ in the shower and then dried each other off. Sat me on the bed for some BBBJ with her eyes gazing at me. It was really good and had to bring her up for a kiss once in a while to keep the pressure off.

She pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me for some DFK and sucking of my nips. She turned me on my front and kissed my ears and everywhere else. Then some really great deep TUMA. Almost TIMA. Kept that going for a while and turned over for some BBBJ before coming up for DFK. While DFK, she slipped me into her and it was so warm. She then got up and was hopping up and down, with cute moans.

She got down for passionate DFK while she slowly moved her hips... I then moved my hips and was pumping into her. While still DFK, and I blew   in her pussy as we both moaned and she got up and kept hopping up and down. Got back down for DFK while moving her hips and once I got soft she then moved her pussy up and down (like the tease in a table shower).

After just squeezing and snuggling and kissing, she pulled on my dick. I'm a one shot guy these days. But she was determined in the last 15 min. She went to sucking vigorously while rubbing my asshole and then took a bunch of lube, and slowly applied it (sexy!) on my dick and then tried to slowly pull on my dick, squeezing the lube up it. Asked for 69 and she got on top while playing with my dick. Boy, she had a nice pussy and tasted great. Licked her ass and then licked her pussy and clit.

While 69, she was getting into my DATY a little but then she squirted (well, excreted) that sweet/salty ooze and I licked it up   (along with my sperm, I'm sure... she didn't wash immediately afterwards) which was such a bonus after not getting Yuffie. Where there's a will, there's a way!

After squirting, she had to get off and kept playing with my dick, putting more gel, and admiring playing with it. But I had to stop her and we both giggled and took a shower together where the kissing was non-stop.

Even after mouthwash and drying ourselves off, we kept at the DFK as she dressed me up and sucked my dick one last time before putting on my underwear. I wear compression socks and she saw it as a challenge to get it on my leg (she got one). She doesn't give up. Love that about her.

Was her last appointment, so stayed a little longer than the hour. We exchanged numbers and she told me to remember "Sandra"... well, how could I forget. Geez, Sandra or Yuffie now... I heard both are around 600 which maybe, someday....

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
lance888nyc   6-3-2023 19:03  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   3-3-2023 18:47  Karma  +6   
Mokuba   3-3-2023 17:21  Karma  +3   
boscitc   3-3-2023 17:01  Karma  +8   
kalvinhobbs   3-3-2023 15:13  Karma  +4   
Nuke5   3-3-2023 10:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - OMG! GReat review!
Tc2500   3-3-2023 01:33  Acceptance  +1   
sexyloser   2-3-2023 22:17  Karma  +3   
MrNimbus5000   2-3-2023 13:39  Acceptance  +1   
bubbleslifeson   2-3-2023 13:03  Acceptance  +1   
jpk2003   2-3-2023 13:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
weekendballer   2-3-2023 12:08  Karma  +3   
Susanlixxx   2-3-2023 09:03  Karma  +4   
mr_tux   2-3-2023 08:07  Karma  +3   
oldguy83   2-3-2023 06:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Jade_moon   2-3-2023 05:27  Karma  +5   
emm7   2-3-2023 04:31  Karma  +3   

For the unique experiences...