Face:  3.8/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height: 160cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 2,500 BAHT + 2000 Topup to FS
Repeat: Maybe

At Bangkok right now, finally, tried Coconut the Kapoor Joint.
First look for them in Line message, gotten the pictures of girls working there (i think this joint the girl face is 80% to the pic), those soapy ones, i will said is 65% close to picture (thats my comparison)

After confirm the girl and ask them for their location. it’s at Sathon area. The area is really pretty out of the way, need taxi or own car.

When i reach there, waited a while, think maybe lunch time. also got another Thai bro just came in, he didnt book, so the mamasan show him the lineup, thats when i saw all the girls. i think compare to soapy joints, they are more syt.

Looks: 24 yrs old uni student, fair skinned. She said she’s from Chiang Mai. Actually her look correspond 75% only but not bad.
Body: Petite, small B.
Service: start with shower with you. then lie down for massage (piano).
After that, turned around and hj followed by capped BJ. All SOP.
Few minutes later, she grabbed my hand, put lube on my fingers and palm and started rubbing her clit lol.
Then she lied down beside me, continued to give hj and made me play with her clit. Followed by golden question which i opted for standard rate. Nothing great to shout about but definitely better than those Soapy joint since look matters a bit to me.
Price: standard but i feel pricier compare to other joint
RTF: may consider going back to try another girl but seems like only Buddy can English
Note: YMMV.

Recent Ratings
kukooo   2-3-2023 09:53  Acceptance  +5   Any Address to add?
kalvinhobbs   1-3-2023 23:58  Karma  +3   Thanks, you can post in Thailand section
Susanlixxx   1-3-2023 20:51  Karma  +4   
obe   1-3-2023 18:51  Karma  +10   Thanks
lynex123
Musky Member

UID 77674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 160
Posts 31
Karma 159
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2023 11:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 lynex123's post

The address is this 51-57 Nang Linchi 4 Alley, Khwaeng Thung Maha Mek, Khet Sathon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120

I cant add to Thailand section since I was still Newbie, I can only create report in this section. But now I am upgraded, I can post report to its relevant section in the future

Recent Ratings
kalvinhobbs   2-3-2023 12:41  Acceptance  +1   Yup thats what i meant