Location San Diego
Status Offline
Post at 1-3-2023 13:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][NY][NYC] Aimee @ DWS/PP

• Subject:  [USA][NY][NYC] Aimee @ DWS/PP
  • Date & Time of Session:  2/16/23 16:00
  • Name:  Aimee
  • Link: Desires of Wall Street/Pleasure-Palace - https://www.pleasure-palace.club/aimee
  • Nationality & Language:  Chinese/Japanese
  • Face:  4.5/5
  • Body:  4.5/5
  • Height:  ~5'2"
  • Skill: 4/5
  • Service: 4.5/5
  • GFE:  5/5
  • PSE:  3/5
  • Price & Session Length:  220/hh + 40 table shower
  • Repeat: Yes
    Absolute beauty , small frame, natural breasts, soft skin, pretty face (though made up).  Waited for almost 30 min behind the curtain but Aimee was ready and a guy (first time a guy was running things) led me to Aimee's room and boy, she was beautiful, apparently a mix of Chinese and Japanese. And starting with a deep kiss is a great start.

But boy, her TS is great. Mouthwash, thorough washing, and then warm water in mouth and puckered kissed all over my back and ears. More warm water and she went to town in TUMA. Been having some great TUMAs lately and she was up there, eating away like there's no tomorrow. I only slightly lifted my hips and she somehow got my dick and started sucking it at some improbably angle. Then back to TUMA, then back to sucking.

Flipped and she gave me a very warm kiss and then DFK. Went down with a good BBBJ but then she rammed her head down so her teeth were on my crotch, my dick hitting her throat. Crazy DT. I don't think I made it past her throat as my dick flexed slightly insider her mouth. Great pleasure! She then stuck a finger up my ass. I wanted the TS to continue so we flipped to 69 and I was able to put a finger in her pussy and her ass (such a soft pretty asshole, and knowing she was greek friendly, no hesitation to stick my finger there) and pumped both in and out. She took her mouth off my dick finally and said you like anal? I said yes, but then she got up, teased me a bit, put my dick next to her asshole and she said 100 more. I doubt I could enter her ass bare without paying another upcharge for no condom, so I passed.

Back in room she sat me on the bed and gave me another great BBBJ. I raised one leg and she then pushed both legs up so she could move from my dick to my asshole and back. She then got a condom and put it on her finger and slowly stuck it in my ass as she blew me, again going DT every once in a while.

Laid down and she got another condom put it on and sat on top. She was doing all the work and I pulled her down to just kiss the hell out of her, going at it like lovers.

Was going to blow and switched to 69. Again, no issue pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy and asshole as I ate her. She was pumping away and would go deep. Well, when I was about to blow, she went deep, held it there for a few seconds while I , but then she gagged a little and her pussy and asshole clenched my fingers at the same time. Wonderful timing . Probably a little lucky considering how deep my finger was that she didn't fart when she gagged/clenched :-) What a unique experience.

Going almost to the half hour mark, a wipe down, mouthwash, and a big kiss goodbye. Was left to dress myself but talked a little (her English was good at beginning but not so much at end) as she applied makeup and fixed her eyelashes. Considering the makeup, she was not afraid to go DFK with tongues swirling everywhere.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Skepti10   7-3-2023 15:11  Karma  +8   
littlefinger   2-3-2023 15:19  Karma  +3   
gg1234   2-3-2023 00:05  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   1-3-2023 21:22  Karma  +3   
Susanlixxx   1-3-2023 20:54  Karma  +2   
sexyloser   1-3-2023 17:22  Karma  +2   
HKS77   1-3-2023 16:29  Karma  +3   
kalvinhobbs   1-3-2023 13:46  Karma  +4   

For the unique experiences...