Body: 4/5
Height: 5'2
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE:
Price & Session Length: 280/hr
Repeat: yes, but need to work on rest of my list

I remember Irene had solid reviews from the old ampreviews site before it went cold.  My first time at this agency so had to be screened.  Submitted my 2 references and the PO got back to me pretty quick as approved.  Very easy.  I'm familiar with the complex from other agencies so directions getting in was also easy; not a maze.
Rolled up and Irene opened the door.  I was immediately pleased with her youthful (under 30) looks.  However, she had lingerie on that was kinda boring and didn't showcase
her body to its potential.  She immediately removed it and revealed great c/d mms and a well put together body that was neither skinny or too thick.   The site photos are fairly accurate with the pic in her business suit sitting on the desk most resembling her very pretty (to me) face.   Even though i arrived clean, we took a mutual shower.  No real
preview other than soaping each other.  Got in and out without too much time lost and on to BR.   Started with lfk which soon moved to dfk and she's very comfortable with it.  Eventually moved to a very sensual bbbj that was more gf
like than fast and furious.  She would have continued probably for as long as i wanted but after 10 mins or so we moved on to daty with multiple fs positions starting with cg,
then on to dog, mish, back to cg then finish prone.   She was open to me leading the whole time.  Really reminded me of a chill girlfriend going along for the ride.  Took my time so almost filled the whole hour for the first shot.  I wasn't going to
go for round two as time was ticking.  Im not positive if msog is included since i didn't ask, but i would guess it is.
I was very happy with my visit as I find Irene very pretty and relatively young.  Definitely repeatable if needed, but there are others I'd like to try first.  However, she has made my list of solid repeatable wgs.  I feel the second visit will even be better should I make it back.

[ Last edited by  Gogo88 at 1-3-2023 03:20 ]

Recent Ratings
beefcorncakes   17-4-2023 10:44  Acceptance  +1   
Dc4life   1-3-2023 14:03  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
JN1978   1-3-2023 13:21  Acceptance  +1   
MrNimbus5000   1-3-2023 11:08  Acceptance  +1   
snowinwinter   1-3-2023 04:01  Acceptance  +3   
oldguy83   1-3-2023 03:57  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
dseto200   1-3-2023 03:12  Karma  +1   Favorable
kalvinhobbs   1-3-2023 02:53  Karma  +3