Nationality: Thai
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill:  Veggie thai massage 5/5
         HJ: 5/5
Price:  500/60mins + 500 tip
Facilities: 4/5
Repeat: YES

I have been lurking in the shadows on here for quite sometime now as I have always been one for a veggie massage due to the amount of sport I play. A bro put me onto HTM for a special massage after new year.

I have not looked back since.

Upon entering, the mamasan is super friendly, she sits you down to take off your shoes and gives you a bit of banter.

You are then taken to your room. (there are only 4 rooms) all of which have open ceilings, so any "noise" can be heard next door. I fortunately had the place to myself.

Up until this point, it is all very veggie..

The girl who takes me to the room is a 30 something Thai girl will incredible looking boobs in her tshirt. She exits and asks you to get on the table ready. There is disposable underwear there, but with most oil thai massages, they only get in the way.

Part 1
The massage is incredible. Right from the get go, she hits all the right spots of fatigue on my back and shoulders. Once she finishes with the back, she moves onto the lower body. Even if this was veggie, i would walk out satisfied

Part1.5
There is this perfect moment for around 5mins when she moves onto the lower body, removing the towel off of one leg, LB is in view from above. She continues the massage but gently caresses LB on each stroke up my leg. On the second leg, this gets move obvious with strokes going from underneath to the top. She finally leans in and whispers in my ear, "am i ready for more"

Part 2
On the flip, there is no negotiation, she must assume i will pay. (this is likely the newbie in me as it could have been anything)
She continues with the leg massage but this time starts working LB. The towel comes off and the magic begins
She starts slow, which an incredible  technique going from underneath to the shaft. Not her first rodeo!
I ask her to take off her top, he body is very good with  great boobs  and  perfect nipples. She does however say no touching below the yoga pants. Fair enough..
I let her work her magic, she moves up to allow for some nipple play, then she sits on me and starts thrusting - the grip tightens and within a few mins

She cleans me up, requests 500 dollars for the service and lets me dress.

Mamasan, acting like she didnt know what just happened. Meets you with a hot tea, chats a bit then sends you on your way.

All in all, great. Ive since been back 4 times, nothing quite as good as this experience and now this girl has gone back to Thailand. So i  presume you then start again with another girl.

Hope this hits well for my first review. Plenty more to come!

Recent Ratings
Phaychay   7-3-2023 20:08  Karma  +4   Excellent
shyrocket   4-3-2023 14:43  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing!
chuck3   1-3-2023 23:39  Karma  +3   awesome, do you have a tg link?
Susanlixxx   1-3-2023 21:05  Karma  +4   
zebra   1-3-2023 19:20  Karma  +6   Great report! Welcome here and please report more
onlykkkk   28-2-2023 22:28  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   28-2-2023 17:25  Karma  +3   
YobroAce   28-2-2023 12:05  Acceptance  +1   
franklinturtle   27-2-2023 20:28  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
HKS77   27-2-2023 17:12  Karma  +3   Good report. Thanks!
magictime12   27-2-2023 16:43  Karma  +3   Good review, yes htm has a fairly quick turnover of girls
franklinturtle
Musky Member

UID 282124
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 26
Karma 171
Acceptance 48
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2023 20:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 TOSer's post

Great experience for a newbie! Is HTM stands for Hot Thai Massage ? Sorry if I was lost in translation

Recent Ratings
magictime12   28-2-2023 12:58  Acceptance  +1   Home Thai Massage Please remember to use the rating system