Body: 4/5
Height:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1hr, 1k
Repeat: Maybe

This is more of a general report on the state of JSL. I went to check out Prada at 4F, but she wasn't available. Her door did have an ass sticker so maybe she is there. Whilst checking around, I did see a bunch of Russian girls on their way out together, dressed in civvie clothes. Nothing special, and kinda cold and they weren't there to trade.

Checking out the rest of JSL, I did see a whole bunch of Thai LB. Can tell because they are absolutely stunning. Tall, creamy skin, long features, good hair, composed and seductively offering themselves. Had to stay strong, trust my LB radar and say no.

Other girls were some quite nice Mainland girls, but am wary of bad service based on past experience. As a policy I dont do Chinese walkup girls.

I did settle on a Thai girl who wasn't a LB. Can tell because she was nowhere near as good looking as the others.

I didnt catch her name, but she was in a short backless nightdress with a thong on. When she turned over, she had an awesome whole back tatoo, a peachy ass. Her thong didnt even cover her pussy and she let me fondle her before she pushed me into the shower.

Out of the shower, I carried on rubbing my dick all over her pussy (the thong covered up her actual holes so no fear of slipping in). She pulled her thong to one side, gave me the lube, and like a gentleman I helped her lube up. She asked me to lick her out which I initially said no to cos of the lube but she pointed out the lube was edible. I dove in and sure enough got a funny strawberry taste.

Rolling her over, I undid her bra, exposed her quite big tits (quite big but obvious hard implants), and rolled her thong off. With my dick rubbing all over her engorged clit, I asked to pay double for double time, so I could take my own time to make her cum. She texted her boss, said ok, and I spend a good 30 mins rubbing her clit whilst sucking her tits. She wasnt really into the DFK, but relented when she came and sucked my face off whilst I rubbed her off to orgasm.

Eventually was time to fuck, so she slipped the dom on and I carried on rubbing her clit whilst fucking. Wrist got a bit sore from the funny positioning, but it was worth it to feel her cum whilst my dick was in her.

Time was nearing completion so filled the dom. Had to rush into shower and tidy up. But on way out, got her contact.

I totally lost track of where she is. I think she is somewhere on 4 or 5F, definitely not in same corridor as Prada. Will have to ask her where she is if I want to repeat.

In summary. JSL is nowhere near pre covid in terms of offerings, but it seems to be healing. Chinese girls are there. The old regular pre-covid girls I didnt see. Maybe some russians. Loads of Thai LB's (and they really are stunning). Thai girls actually hard to find but can find through perseverance. And worth it in the end.

[ Last edited by  davidlai1977 at 26-2-2023 19:14 ]

Recent Ratings
hamsupguyyeah   27-2-2023 23:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
toey_toad   27-2-2023 14:08  Karma  +5   
banter141a   27-2-2023 13:42  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   27-2-2023 12:41  Karma  +8   
YobroAce   27-2-2023 08:59  Acceptance  +1   
asianfetish   26-2-2023 20:33  Karma  +5   Excellent
HKS77   26-2-2023 19:16  Karma  +3