Body: 9/10
Height:  5.5 ft
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  3300 THB
Repeat: Maybe after I try other girls

Ever since I planned a trip to Thailand, getting a Nuru massage was always at the top of my bucket list. Since I went just after COVID times,  very less options to choose from as Doki Doki was going through a transition of ladies. Chose Nicha and reached Doki Doki massage, its not that difficult to spot but walking on the street it's on, there is a chance you might miss it. Entered the place and was offered a bottle of water. Paid for the massage and Nicha was waiting with her massage basket in a nice sexy dress. She had a curvy body with made up boobs but they were quite big. We went to the room and she prepared the gel and showered me at the same time. Service begins on the inflatable bed first with lubing your back with the Nuru gel which is usually a bit warm but very soothing especially when the girl runs her naked body up and down your back. Nicha's service was quite good, she made sure slide herself throughout the entire area of my back along with kissing and licking all erogenous zones. She made sure to lick through the ass crack while sliding down herself. After turning around, the same started on the front ensuring slip and slide goes on throughout. This was the time to play with the bonkers and they were just too much excitement, she had nice big nipples too. After sucking her boobs for a few minutes, she got on with BBBJ and made sure to make me rock hard. A few minutes later got the cap on and she started riding me CG and the view was just too hot. Me holding onto her big boobs while she rode me nice. She had quite strong legs and the slippery motion added more fun to it. Changed to doggy and fucked for a while and then I . I was quite spent so I chose to go to the bed for the next round, got cleaned up and headed for the bed. She gave me a massage and started stroking my LB slowly making it hard while I played with her boobs and sucked them nice. Got her in MISH positon and fucked her for a while and then I nutted since I was quite spent by them. At the same time, her timer rang and we went for a wash and headed out to leave. Left her a tip of 300 THB for a great service.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   27-2-2023 13:40  Karma  +4   dayum brah
ucgdx   27-2-2023 12:28  Karma  +4   
batman108   27-2-2023 04:48  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
kalvinhobbs   26-2-2023 14:44  Karma  +5   
anabikumi   26-2-2023 13:05  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   26-2-2023 12:12  Karma  +8   
Jade_moon   26-2-2023 10:31  Karma  +5   
obe   26-2-2023 09:48  Karma  +10   I must try this place
Skepti10   26-2-2023 08:44  Karma  +8   
boscitc   26-2-2023 07:56  Karma  +8   Love Doki Doki