Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: Yes
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $$+90 for hr
Repeat: yes

Stats: 5'5' 32B natural. More slender then pics. Nice soft skin no fat toned.

First time with this org. Made an appt with PO and sent selfie as verification.

I arrived at the mega apt complex amd was buzzed thru the security gagate after confirming arrival.

I was greeted by Pink at the door. I would say that she is taller then the ad stats. Prob about 5'5 and slender with soft skin and small B cups. Not Cs as mentioned in the ad.

We showered and she provided a nice bbbj preview. After the shower we dfk which got me into a raging hard on.

She goes to town again with a Bbbj as we dive into 69. She allowed FIV and rimming without issues. After about 15mins of this, I was ready to fuck.

On came the cover and she rode me until I shot that nut butter.

Shot #1 done.

Some small talk and I was ready for round two. This time I close for a bbj with a hj finish on her youthful tits.

Showered and headed out. On my wway out I noticed a sign on the adjacent Apts window, and it read (smile you are on security camera).

That freaked me out a bit as it seems if neighbors are aware of the foot traffic.

Happy and safe mongering my friends!

Recent Ratings
jkfoodftw   9-4-2023 00:26  Karma  +10   
crypticpixels   27-2-2023 16:31  Acceptance  +1   
jhnxmth   27-2-2023 04:52  Acceptance  +1   
anabikumi   26-2-2023 13:22  Karma  +4   
snowinwinter   26-2-2023 13:20  Karma  +2