Face: 2.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 5+/5
GFE: Yes
PSE: Yes
Price & Session Length: 280 /hr
Repeat: YES

My first time with a K Org! I saw the reviews for Jella and decided to go for the vaunted enthusiasm and rockin' bod. And got'damn, I got as much as I could handle. Legit, possibly the best sex of my life
Location could have been confusing but the instructions were good and I got there easily.

I was attacked just stepping through the door. Jella was in sexy black lingerie that invited my hands to roam and immediately started kissing me the second I put down the envelope. She never took a look at it while I was there.
As mentioned previously, Jella really gets all up ins' when kissing. I get that it's not for everyone but I'm a fan. DFK for days, and we were making out like teenagers for a large percentage of the hour.

We undressed each other with lots of touching. That body I couldn't keep my hands off her ass the whole time. The only reason her body isn't 5 stars is because the skin just isn't as taut as I'm sure it was in youth, but absolutely no complaints about any part of her anatomy. The breasts were a perfect soft handful and looked perky. Others have commented that she's not a looker in the face but I thought she was attractive in that if I saw her on the street I'd think 'yeah she's pretty I guess.' Which is to say, not a home run, but not anything you'd have to force your way passed.

She started sucking while on her knees as soon as my belows were revealed, which was nice, but I didn't want to pop just from that. So she laid on top of me and we sloppy dfk'd while grinding for a bit. I was hesitant about fully engaging in that PSE, but she got me so hot I just slipped on in. We sucked face while I drilled upwards and she ground into me. I gasped my way to my first exquisite O of the night.
We're both breathing hard, but she stays on top and starts grinding again, making the sexiest desperate sounds. Miraculously I stay hard in her and manage to begin round 2 instantly. Reaching around I massage and grip her tight ass in both hands, dipping under to caress her groin and thighs, and I realize how soaked we are in our juices. I smear that erotic evidence all over her ass and pussy lips, and into her skin. Which, personally, I find incredibly fucking hot. I guess she did too because a moment later she shudders and releases the famed waterworks for which Jella is known.

She rolls over but I'm all riled up and didn't get my number 2 off in that escapade. I cup her pussy and slip one finger, two, inside and start to gently stir her up. I don't know how you feel about making mac'n'cheese, but that sound is incredible to me. I play with her body some before diving back in with mish and variations thereon for a few minutes. Flipping her over, I get treated to an incredible hourglass heavily bouncing back at me in ds. The view sets me off and I round 2 deep in her from behind.

We both laugh and giggle our way to the shower and rinse off. I start feeling it again though and give her head a little push, which she takes well and starts sucking me in the shower. I enjoy that for a bit but we both go for the bed pretty fast. I'm enjoying some edge of the bed bbj action. She showed me more of her prowess, taking me deeper than the first bj of the night. Her mouth felt great and I will definitely be back to test her dt skills. For whatever reason I just had to finish inside her again though, which was afforded by some quick reorientation into an ass clapping prone bone.

Back to the shower! We rinse off again and I fall onto the bed deeply satisfied and fairly exhausted. I just want to cuddle my last 10-15 minutes and explore her sexy body. But apparently any touching I do sets her off. Somehow, impossibly, she gets me hard for a fourth (FOURTH?!) time, just kissing and grinding. Our tongues lived for each other's mouths this night, and we could outpace rabbits. The last pop was a repeat of the first and all the better for it.

I've never cum four times in an hour in my life. Two, if I'm lucky. Honestly sometimes one if I'm lucky. Jella got me 4x, and probably got herself 3 while she was at it. People talk about chemistry, but wow. We were laughing and smiling and kissing and humping like teenagers. I think we both realized that that was something special. I may revisit this same weekend. It was incredible. Seldom in my years of mongering have I experienced anything close to this. I don't know what Jella is like for others, but it seemed like we both picked up on the others enthusiasm and it made for a wonderful evening.

Recent Ratings
lance888nyc   6-3-2023 19:33  Acceptance  +1   
snowinwinter   28-2-2023 17:25  Acceptance  +3   I am not a huge Jella fan but you wrote a fantastic review!
HK_Legend   27-2-2023 12:47  Karma  +4   
saylr   27-2-2023 04:35  Karma  +2   To think, you've wasted so many years with average girls! Welcome to the party
KoreShard   27-2-2023 04:32  Acceptance  +2   
mojokpr   27-2-2023 01:06  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   26-2-2023 21:53  Karma  +3   Amazing. Get her number and/or KakaoTalk so you can stay in touch in case she leaves.
Mokuba   26-2-2023 17:37  Karma  +3   LOL &
Bay1955   26-2-2023 14:17  Karma  +2   
kalvinhobbs   26-2-2023 14:03  Karma  +3   
mr_tux   26-2-2023 11:59  Karma  +2   
weekendballer   26-2-2023 05:41  Karma  +3   
MrNimbus5000   26-2-2023 05:31  Acceptance  +1   
Bay1955
Carnal Conqueror

UID 286619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 204
Posts 45
Karma 200
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-1-2023
Location San Jose
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2023 14:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nice review DMO85. Your chemistry is strong. Just curious if you can speak korean?
dmo85
Musky Member

UID 288424
Digest Posts 0
Credits 170
Posts 13
Karma 168
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 20
Registered 25-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2023 00:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 Bay1955's post

Not even a little! Though I understand as a written language it was designed to be easy to learn so maybe it's time for some duolingo