Face: 1.5/5
Body: 2/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: Yes
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $$$.6 / hr...ish
Repeat: No

I'd tried to get together with Sarah before and got ghosted for my trouble. She fell asleep so I drove 40 minutes and sat in a lot for a while for no reason. She was apologetic and offered me a 'rate I can't turn down.' When I reached out to her again I didn't mention the promised rate but did mention how we missed each other last time. A little passive aggressive, yeah. I shoulda just brought it up since she didn't recall the offer.

So fine, second try. Crazy traffic, I'm 10 minutes late. We've been on comms the whole way so no surprises, she's fine with it cuz she needs to clean up anyway. Tell her I'm parked and proceed to wait. And wait. Text with a check in. And wait. Again. I'm just about to leave when she pops up. So I'm in the room at 7:35 for what had originally been planned as a 7-8 time slot.

Sarah...definitely resembles her pictures. She's got the tats, which I'm into, but also got a lot skinnier. Also, I don't know if it's just a lack of makeup or what, but the face looks more aged. Maybe even haggard. She looks, honestly, like someone who self-medicates in perhaps unhealthy ways. And I'm definitely not one to judge (bricks and glass houses ya know), but it may be a vibe not everyone is down for.

She has me shower, then she showers. I'm in for a quick rinse as I showered before leaving, but she enjoys the hot water for a bit longer than I'd consider usual. At this point, we are starting the 7pm session at 8:15. I'm lucky I have an open relationship and aren't on any strict timetable.

She starts in with a bbj, which is pretty nice. We switch and I go daty for a while. She seems into it, with little moans and gasps and twitches. Nothing over the top. I think she actually did enjoy herself, which I in turn enjoy. Sarah then returns the favor. The technique is good - soft, wet, and insistent. She lets me hold her head and I direct her some but am gentle. By the time I'm thinking that we should put the hat on for a ride I'm almost there already. Let her know, she sucks harder, and takes the in her mouth. I don't know how much she may have swallowed or spit, but did go to the sink to rinse right after, which always feels a little bad to me.

We have a nice discussion about life, our issues, and how we got to where we are. The talk was intimate.

Overall, she's definitely got a skilled mouth, but the body is more undernourished than simply skinny, and no makeup didn't do her any favors. Also, the unreliable scheduling is 99% of a dealbreaker already. I wouldn't repeat as a monger.

[ Last edited by  dmo85 at 26-2-2023 02:17 ]

Recent Ratings
desthrowmeaway   11-5-2023 14:10  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Throwaway2024   24-3-2023 06:19  Acceptance  +1   
MrNimbus5000   26-2-2023 05:51  Acceptance  +1   That's a tough one man. Thanks for the TR.