Body: 4/5
Height:  160-165cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  900
Repeat: Maybe another girl

Messaged the agent asked whos available. Engina was, pics looked good so decided to try.  Go to the hotel, waited instruction outside on the streets. Agent messaged and said i can go up. I went up.  Knocked on the door, and Engina opened up in some lingerie. The picture isnt her, i dont think. similar body, not as pretty/cute. but nice boobs. went in. room is a bit messy. As I undressed, she took each clothing item and hung it.  Got into the shower,  with her and she started to clean  me up.  few mins of cleaning, she got down on her knees and gave me a shower BBBJ. this lasted a few mins, then stopped, stood up and final rinse.  Gave me a paper tower i started to dry myself.  Gave me some mouth wash so i just took it, rinsed and spit it out. Went to the bed and laid down.

started off with some nipple sucking as I got hard. She went lower and started the BBBJ. nothing special, but felt nice. some eye contact, not real deep throat.  Few mins later, got the condom, put it on me, and rolled it down with her mouth.  got on top and did CG. skills were ok, but was i able to get a good view of her tits. big, grabbed a handful. soft, think they were natural but i never could really tell.  We stayed in this position and eventually i came.  

She got the tissue, took of my condom and wiped me down.  she went to the shower first, and i just rested a min or 2. got in the shower and did a quick clean up. got out dried myself, and put my clothes on. Paid and left.

Recent Ratings
miketk   27-2-2023 01:39  Acceptance  +3   OIC. This is fake pic!?
sdl115   25-2-2023 11:53  Acceptance  +1   
Dukelok   25-2-2023 11:14  Acceptance  +3   
banter141a   24-2-2023 23:13  Karma  +5   
HKS77   24-2-2023 11:43  Karma  +3   
Guys_My_Age   24-2-2023 08:28  Karma  +4