Reading Access 20
Registered 13-3-2020
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2023 22:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SKW pleasant slow HJ

DB link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/65356
Name: Coco
Nationality & Language: Canto, very likely also Mandarin (profile says local, but accent says she's China)
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 500 + 50, 60+ minutes
Repeat: Maybe

Picked a nice body one. Profile pics seems accurate. Her body is pretty fit. She was masked the whole time though. I did ask to see her face but I thinks he's a bit self conscious about her looks.

Place is decently large and has a mini-hallway, mini-fridge, washroom, then massage table area. Well kept and neat. Showered alone.

Genuinely nice massage. Good pressure, good use of elbows and hitting the knots. No chatting though, but I didn't initiate.

After flipping over, she worked on LB. It was a pleasantly slow pace, and this is when I initiated chatted and she warmed up. She worked on LB very slowly and gently, so it was a very pleasant experience, not like some ladies that really go at it and make me blast in 2 minutes. I felt a bit naughty so started touching her. Took her bra off, caressed her small natural Bs. Her body is quite nice, firm, and smooth.
I asked for FS but she asked for 1k. Nuru was 650.
So I just kept going with fondling her as she worked on LB. It was definitely not rushed and it felt like she was enjoying LB anyways, so she took her time.

Enjoyed the slow pleasant HJ until it came. Pleasant experience all around.

No kissing of any kind though, and she didn't really position herself for that.

At the end, I realized I was there for more than an hour, so it was a good experience that didn't feel rushed.

Recent Ratings
blackberry_22   10-3-2023 10:15  Karma  +2   Hey bro, can I have the contact to this place please?
HKGPeter   26-2-2023 20:28  Karma  +2   Thank you!
HKS77   22-2-2023 18:19  Karma  +3   
boscitc   22-2-2023 17:48  Karma  +8   Photos accurate? Looks pretty toned.
HK_Legend   22-2-2023 16:09  Karma  +8   
kairhart   22-2-2023 11:37  Karma  +4   Thanks!
ZirePhoenix
Musky Member

UID 266864
Digest Posts 0
Credits 136
Posts 9
Karma 136
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 20
Registered 13-3-2020
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2023 18:03  Profile P.M.