Name: 小優
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese (Chongqing), Mandarin  
Face:  4/5
Body: ⅘ (nice tits, no ass)
Height:  ~165
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  HK$1,100 ($800 for massage, 300 for bbbj)
Repeat: Spa yes, girl no - too many options

Tried kissmespa for 1st time after seeing so many reviews on here. Looked through girls on telegram and asked for a girl available at 4pm that offers bbbj. Was recommended 小優 and went with it, booking all smooth. I arrived and a pretty face welcomed me in.

Place is clean with decent rooms and showers. I cleaned up alone whilst she got prepared and brought me some tea.

P1 massage was very random and didn't really do much but I guess we don't come here for that. Her skin is really nice and smooth so I still enjoyed her touch.

After 15 mins or so, she started applying nuru to my back and was teasing my balls and my shaft from behind which really started to wake me up and get me feeling sensual.

She started stripping and asked me to flip over where she revealed a very nice pair of natural soft tits with perky nipples which she allowed me to feast on. She started playing with lb to fully wake him up and I asked for bbbj which she obliged. She had decent skill but nothing too special about it. After about 10mins I pulled her in to kiss my nipples and dfk whilst she jerked me till I

Usual clean up and chat after, found out that was her first day and that she'll only be in HK for a week.

Recent Ratings
DrDecimate   26-4-2023 09:41  Karma  +1   anyone confirm the face matches tg?
Mister   28-2-2023 17:26  Karma  +3   Return of the 7-day girls! Nuru is usually $1K — how did you get it for $800?
HKS77   20-2-2023 23:28  Karma  +3   
jackchan79   20-2-2023 20:54  Karma  +2   How is she compared to her pic? Her pic looks nice :)