Body: 4/5
Height: 5'3"
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: $280/60 mins
Repeat: Yes, this is the second time seeing her

I've already seen Ha Yun once before last month.  Was trying to get an appointment for Mia but they are always booked, and I can only make same day appointments for now.  If I haven't been here before, the directions from the PO to get to the room is quite an adventure in itself.  Try to come early if you are planning to see Ha Yun or Mia if you've never been before.  The first time, I ended up taking the stairs because I couldn't find the elevator until I was finished with the session.

Anyways, got in and Ha Yun recognized me right away.  I was about to take my clothes off and she was like KISS! And gave me a nice LFK before I even take off my shoes.  I kicked off my shoes real quick and she guided me into the bedroom.  I dealt with the paper works real quick and she excused herself for a moment while I undress.  When she got back, she mentioned that she hasn't seen me in a couple of weeks and she missed me, how cute.  We started to make out a bit and she ask if I wanted a shower, and I obliged.  BT and shower time.  I rubbed and groped her all over while she was scrabbing me down, lots of DFK in between and a lot of giggling from her.  I mentioned that my jr is happy to see her and she was like yes, very happy.  I ran my fingers between her legs and with my other arm around her butt.  I was just rubbing both holes and some FIV while we DFK in the shower.  She gave a quick bbbj preview but man, it was dark in the bathroom.  

We dried off and back to the BR, we started to make out again.  She has one leg wrapped around my legs while we DFK and i am just fingering her straight out.  She prelubed cos it was pretty wet already.  She got down on her knees and gave me a nice BBBJ.  Some DT and a lot of eye contact.  At one point, she just licked everywhere from BLS and up and down tthe shaft.  After about 5 minutes, she sat me at the end of the bed where she gave me another BBBJ but this time with her butt in the mirror so I can get a nice view while she was down there.  She got up and kissed me and asked me to lay down but I told her why don't you lay down cos I wanted to DATY.  As she lay down, I gave her some DFK and work my way down onto her chest.  I use my tongue to flick her nipples.  I did a combination of licking, flicking, sucking and very light biting.  She seemed to respond more to sucking and at one point when I stopped she push my head back down to suck more.  Got a big smile from me on that. As I worked my way down, I massage the inside of her thighs and slowly lick the vulva before getting to the bean.  Did a combination of infinity and alphabet and she seem responsive.  After a couple of minutes and my mouth is all wet with lube and my spit, I wipe everything off and got up to start the main event.

I started with standing mish and as I slid into her, she just closed her eyes and was like wow, baby.  I know I am not the best but she did a good job making me believe.  I did a couple of thrust and notice I wasn't getting the leverage I wanted.  I climbed on the bed and she instantly shifted herself up the bed to accommodate me to mish on bed.  I pumped away and trying to breathe so I wouldn't come too fast.  In a combination of DFK and me thrusting, I was loving every second of it.  I took my jr out once cos I felt like I was going to bust and I told her I needed to slow down.  She was like oh, like she was disappointed.  But I carried on and got back in a pumped away.  After a couple of minutes, I decided I wanted flat doggie.  So I ask her to lay on her stomach and she follow directions well.  She dosen't have much of a butt but I like the angle thatt I got from being on top of her from behind.  I should of had her facing the mirror instead of the head of the bed.  We switched from flat doggie to regular doggie and it was a nice view from behind.  But again, I should of positioned her facing the mirror so I can see from top down and her face.  After a couple more minutes, we switched over to mish again on the side of the bed, I've decided that I was going to finish here since we were at it for probably a good 20-25 minutes.  After I finished, we both looked at how far we were from the tissue box and we both had to scoot at the same time to get closer without taking my jr out.  That was fun.

I lay there and talked to her a bit.  If you look at the pictures, I would say the one with the orange and red dress with holes in the front resembles her the most.  After some chit chat, we just shower and I got dressed and left.  I would recommend her for anybody really like service and attitude.

Recent Ratings
VRgamer   23-4-2023 09:33  Karma  +2   
saranghaeyo   16-3-2023 06:49  Karma  +2   
JN1978   6-3-2023 03:01  Acceptance  +1   
jpk2003   3-3-2023 04:10  Acceptance  +1   Seeing her tomorrow; thanks for the review!
Susanlixxx   22-2-2023 23:54  Karma  +4   
Mokuba   21-2-2023 02:52  Karma  +2   
mr_tux   20-2-2023 14:38  Acceptance  +1   
touristaa   20-2-2023 06:36  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jhnxmth   20-2-2023 01:23  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   19-2-2023 22:29  Karma  +3   
barKada   19-2-2023 15:54  Acceptance  +1   I’d love to give HaYun a try,
clampbottom   19-2-2023 13:23  Karma  +2   
kalvinhobbs   19-2-2023 10:26  Karma  +4   
public-john   19-2-2023 09:56  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   19-2-2023 09:33  Karma  +4