Registered 8-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2023 01:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Love Spa - 小愛

Date & Time of Session: Mid-Feb, Afternoon
Name:  小愛 (Xiao Ai)
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face:  3.5/5 - She’s got a cute face, a bit like Eimi Fukada .
Body:  3/5 - As but present like Bs due to her petite frame. She is very small, but she’s got a nice ass.
Height:  Less than 160
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1100 (Nuru)
Repeat: Unlikely, not my type

Booking was a bit disorganized, Xiao Ai had a beauty appointment in the middle of the day, so my appoint was pushed back 15 minutes, then I had to wait in the room for 15 minutes as well. Xiao Ai acknowledge this and did apologize for running late.

Xiao Ai is petite, but presents curvy, she’s also got a confidence in her. I think she’d be a good punt for a few guys out there.

P1 - She gave a solid effort, not much strength given her size but she’s focusing on areas you request and it’s decent. About 10 minutes in she’ll switch to the nail technique, I personally love this as it builds tension.

P2 - When the nuru is brought into the room, she’ll do a bit on your back, nothing impressive, then ask you to go on all fours and she’ll play with lb from behind. Onto the flip, a bit of nuru exploration she’ll straddle you and grab LB to “simulate” her riding you. It’s done quite well, she likes to tease during this part. After playing around she got down to business and worked LB until . Afterwards, she’ll keep on teasing LB for a bit and then she’ll shower with you and take care of you.

Summary: She’s got quite the personality and it suits her looks. I’m not a big fan of petite girls so I won’t repeat. I can see her being a regular punt for other guys though.

Recent Ratings
shyrocket   4-3-2023 14:47  Karma  +2   Nice… how’s the selection at Love Spa?
gg1234   19-2-2023 01:07  Karma  +3   Congrats on reaching 100+ credits.
HKS77   18-2-2023 17:35  Karma  +3   
cityguy   18-2-2023 12:39  Karma  +5   good helpful report