Body: 3/5
Height:  5' 3"
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: available
Price & Session Length:  $$$ for the hour
Repeat: No

To get screened for CLL, I had to take a selfie of myself holding my driver's license. I was allowed to cover everything except my name. Once I got clearance, I quickly made an appointment with Seven of CLL. Her photos on the website are heavily photoshopped and she looks much older at around mid 30s. I got to the huge apartment complex in Las Vegas and it was cold as fuck outside with the wind blowing. Make sure you give yourself extra time to get to this place because the apartment complex can be confusing. When I finally got into the apartment, I was disappointed when I saw Seven as she looks older than her photos on the website. I declined the shower because I had already showered at my hotel. I washed my hands and swished some blue Listerine. I undressed myself and she started with some ball licking. I got to finger her while she was licking my balls. I then proceeded to cum in and around her mouth and some of the cum got on her hair. I proceeded to help her clean herself with some tissues and then I laid down and asked for a massage. I didn't even fuck her because I was not really enthralled with her looks and her lack of English.

She is about in her mid thirties and has a slight belly. Her breasts are real but slightly saggy. She's got a scar right at her bikini line which is obviously a scare from a C-section. She speaks little to no English so you can't even get a rapport with her. Overall I would probably not repeat.

Recent Ratings
gg1234   17-2-2023 16:04  Karma  +3   
dull-hornet   17-2-2023 15:04  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
hkdigweed   16-2-2023 21:40  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   16-2-2023 18:52  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   16-2-2023 18:45  Karma  +4