Reading Access 30
Registered 28-12-2015
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2023 17:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] Momo Massage Thionglor ~ Mary

Date & Time of Session: 12 Feb 2023, evening
Location: Thailand, Momo Massage, Thonglor (BTS Station, Exit 3, look for Nikko Hotel archway)
Name: Mary
Nationality & Language: Thai, Thai and limited English
Face: 3.5/5 Long black wavy hair, cute smile (with braces) docked .5 for the braces.
Body: 4/5 Slim, great pins and b/c cups (natural) no ones ever perfect are they??
Height: 165cm
Skill & Service: 4.5/5 would've loved CIM but i didnt ask..
GFE: 4/5 (CIM would've given her full marks)
PSE: 4/5 (COF and dribbling into the mouth would've given her full marks)
Price & Session Length: THB 3300, 120 mins (Soapy, BBBJ, FS) 2 shots + some tips
Repeat: Yes

As one does in Thailand, head out and enjoy the delights..

Made a visit to Momo (first time) cos its appears to be great value for money..

Checked their web site (http://momothonglor.com) and tried to book during the afternoon for the evening’s entertainment but had no luck.  Line is the app you need in Thailand.

Although unsuccessful in trying to book, come the evening, I still wanted some fun and was heading to Soi 24 but had Momo on my mind and mixed up the BTS stations and got off at Thonglor by mistake.  Decided there was no harm in trying my luck as a walk in at Momo.

Once location was found (see above) I was invited to sit down and choose the girls working (laminated cards with pictures).
Asked if I could see the “real” deal and 5 girls came out, lined up and introduced themselves.
Mary was my choice, tallest one, slim, great shape and proportions and fairly light skinned; others weren’t MCOT.  Was explained the service and prices.  Choose 120mins, 2 shots, Jacuzzi room (THB 300 more), total package THB 3300.

Mary was immediately friendly, fun and we chatted as we climbed several flights upto the room, took the opportunity to pat Mary’s ass on the way up and look up her short black, tight skirt.  Nice ass BTW.
In the room, Mary preps the room and runs the bubble bath/Jacuzzi, keeps chatting to me which makes me feel relaxed and welcome (first time visiting Momo as mentioned).
Bubbles overflowing and her and I are naked, she’s teasing me, grabbing LB and ushers me to the bath.  Water temp is perfect and I sink into the bath and am covered in bubbles.  Mary slides in and her hands search for LB and caresses my sensitive areas.  Reaches out to grab some body wash, begins washing me, teasing me all the time and playfully blowing the mountain of bubbles in my face and giggling.   Very playful in the Jacuzzi – I’d recommend spending the THB 300.  As we finish in the Jacuzzi, mouthwash was offered, accepted and I’m looking forward to the next “step”.

Outta the Jacuzzi, dry off and onto the bad.  Mary begins with some LFK which soon develops into DFK and we’re off.  

Licks my nipples, continues downwards to take me on her mouth (BBBJ) and good attention was payed to the balls and shaft.
My hands are reaching down cupping her breast and I continue stretching further to her shaved LS.  BBBJ continues whilst I have FIV and am slowly flicking my middle digit inside of her.  Moans and groans from us both ensue.  I’m horny as fuck now and wanna fuck her but also want to take a closer look at her LS.  She goes onto her back and I shimmy down to get a closer look, it’s beautiful.   Freshly shaved, puffy, moist and tasted even better.  I couldn’t help but stop every so often to sit back and admire how puffy it was before burying my face again, FIV and slurping away..

I had to come up for air and she took the opportunity to take control and started more BBBJ.  Another 5 mins go by and she miraculously has a dom on me and hops on, sliding LB into her and lightly moans.  Many positions are tried, big mirror besides the bed helps.  Its full on GFE but also PSE with the mirror and she’s enjoying watching also.  Fantastic!  Mish, Cow Girl, Doggy, Spoon and more Doggy..
I bust into the dom  , we both clean up and rest.. more chit chat, stroking, kissing and me groping - haha

Second session is a full on repeat of session 1 and I walk out fully content.

Great experience and have relived the session a few times in my head.  Will make time to visit again before heading home, hopefully with Mary again but for sure, will check out the options available.

Happy punting and thx for reading..
Trying to improve the posts and share more..

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   15-2-2023 13:08  Karma  +4   Thanks for report. Wasn't the girls fault no CIM or COF...
kukooo   15-2-2023 12:31  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   15-2-2023 10:12  Karma  +10   "would've loved CIM but i didnt ask"... Why didn't you ask?
flowmon   15-2-2023 06:17  Karma  +5   Blessing mixing up the metro station
kalvinhobbs   14-2-2023 23:47  Karma  +4   
obe   14-2-2023 19:52  Karma  +10