Post at 14-2-2023 14:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish Spa - Lisa

Date - early Feb 2023
Location - Wish Spa (booked via TG)
Name - Lisa
Age - mid 30's I guess
Face - 3/5
Body - 3.5/5 (slim/skinny, c cups, missing an ass)
Service - 4/5
Price - HKD 1100 (+ tip HKD 100)
WIR? Yes - but must try others girls first.

Feel like I should contibute more to the forum for fellow forum followers.

Pt .0
Enter Wish (have been before - possible other reviews will follow) guided to room by Molly (first time I've seen her and she looks nothing like the pics on TG but not bad looking) and tell them I've booked Lisa, also now I realise I actually tried her before (she also looks nothing like the fotos either).  Anyway, booked so I continue..

Shower alone, during the shower Lisa enters and starts her banter (canto speaker) - seems to remember me and engages in some friendly convo ~ how come you havent visited in a while etc..  probs says that to most ppl actually.

Pt. 1
Average oil massage, tell her where I'm stiff and tight and she tries to loosen me up..
Continues her banter.  Towards the end of Pt.1 she strips and climbs on top, sitting on my lower half and leans over to kiss my neck and ears.  Her hands roam over the body and starts teasing, gentle scratching finger nails over the ass and reaching down to ball sack and the semi.  
I always enjoy this

Pt.2
I lift up my ass so she has better access and she continues with the teasing.  Teasing increases with some kissing/licking the ass (not rimming) as she continues with the hands over the balls and now, stiffy.
I decide to go on all fours and she remembers I like the licking (unfortunately no rimming) around the ass ~ I tell her not neglect the balls and stiffy.    
This continues for a while and I'm feeling the need for some release...
She asks me to flip, on goes the gel and she rubs herself all over me as I compose myself to last longer ..  
She decides to go in for the kill and clasps the boner between her thighs, up against her snatch and pumps away.. Haven’t experienced this move for a very long time

A few mins of fast and slow pumping and soon after I all over her thighs and ass.. She slows down to a halt (good move, not just stopping abruptly once the deed is done) and lies on top of me for a min to catch her breath.  Eventually she get up off me, cleans up and starts the shower.  We shower together and Lisa takes good care to clean me all over with great diligence.

Banter continues as a I get dressed, pay and exchange pleasantries and leave.

WIR - as said above, keen to try others (seems some new girls are available) and I’m keen to make an appointment with Sarah..

Have many other experiences to post.. till next time ~ Safe punting all..

Recent Ratings
Up8   15-2-2023 22:18  Karma  +1   Sounds great, is there any tg link you can provide? It seems hard to find
emm7   15-2-2023 12:42  Karma  +3   
lively192   15-2-2023 10:06  Karma  +4   
magictime12   14-2-2023 15:25  Karma  +3   Yes contribute more considering you been lurking for 8 years
dienw   14-2-2023 14:16  Karma  +3   Thanks.