Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2023 05:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Credit/Karma threshold to post

Hello all,

Yet another exile from the "other review forum" debacle in the San Francisco Bay Area. I used to post "there", and I'd like to become a contributing member here. I have info to share and reports to write. However, it doesn't seem like I can start a thread with my current RA, karma and or credits. There's no button for a new thread in the mongering forums.

What's the threshold here to post in mongering forums, and how do I go about accumulating the recognition needed when I can't contribute the most important info: the reports?

Recent Ratings
forceholy   15-2-2023 22:09  Acceptance  +2   The other review forum?
gg1234   14-2-2023 23:53  Acceptance  +3   Welcome. You can level up by posting good reports in the Newbie Reports subforum.
austin821   14-2-2023 11:53  Acceptance  +6   
HK_Legend   14-2-2023 05:30  Acceptance  +1   Start in NEWBIE Section & READ Guidelines. Once at 100 points, you can post in North America section.
gg1234
Kinky King

UID 286542
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1494
Posts 274
Karma 1410
Acceptance 1682
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-1-2023
Location Southern California
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2023 23:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Intro to Sex141 for Former AR Users

1.  Do NOT post one-liners.

This is the most common mistake new people coming from AR to sex141 make.  For short replies, use the rating system instead.  It keeps the noise down, and it helps the person your responding to, because you're bestowing points upon them.  It wasn't a rule on the old forum, but it's a rule here, so let's be respectful.

2.  Use the report template.

The admins here have provided a report template for members to use when writing reports.  Almost everyone has been good about this.

2a.  Level up by posting reports in the Newbie Reports subforum.

Until you have 100+ credits, the Newbie Reports subforum is the only place you're allowed to create threads.  I like this system, because this is where if you make mistakes, they can be corrected before you're unleashed on the rest of the forum.  It really doesn't take long to level up either.  It's a good way to train new users on forum etiquette that's specific to sex141.

2b.  Try to use the [COUNTRY][STATE][CITY] Girl - Org format for report thread titles.

This isn't a rule, but it's a strong suggestion and convention that we've adopted to make reports easier to search for in the future.  You don't have to do this, but you'll see that it's useful when you look at a thread list and can know at a glance what threads are relevant to you based on location.

3.  Know that subforums can have their own specific rules.

Most importantly, the Newbie Reports subforum is for reports only.  If you want a discussion thread, you'll be able to create one in Mongering Talk and a few other subforums AFTER you level up past 100 credits.

Curiously, this North America subforum is supposed to be reports-only as well, but this non-report thread has been allowed to exist.  However, in the context of onboarding a lot of new users coming from AMPReviews, I think it makes sense to bend the rules a little bit.  This speaks to the fairness of the moderation here.  There is a little bit of wiggle room when it makes sense, and it's not draconian at all.  No one here is on a power trip, thank God.

With all that said, the basic rules of most forums apply here.  Be good to one another, and you'll be fine.

Recent Ratings
Vin76   8-4-2023 18:45  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
tom-s   1-3-2023 15:30  Acceptance  +1   Thanks!
Mister   21-2-2023 13:25  Acceptance  +5   Good job. Worth a stickie for newbies in general.
ilikecakez   17-2-2023 05:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Susanlixxx   16-2-2023 19:56  Acceptance  +4   Excellent
HK_Legend   16-2-2023 18:46  Acceptance  +8   Excellent!
HKS77   16-2-2023 14:34  Acceptance  +3   TY
entangledstat3   15-2-2023 15:03  Acceptance  +1   Thank you! Off to Newbie Reports it is then.